Chapter 34

****

A/N: I just want to note that there isn't an legal age over how old/young someone has to be to ride on the back of a motorcycle. But the passenger/pillion MUST wear the correct protective gear, an helmet. THEY MUST ALSO be able to sit astride the motorcycle seat with their feet on the footrests and be able to hold on properly. 

If they can't do any of the above, they're NOT meant to be on the back of someone's bike. 

It's why Kairi can be on the back of Keith's bike, she's able to rest her feet on the footrests. I've been riding since I was five or six on the back of bikes due to be able to reach them and you can buy belt handles that the rider/driver can clip on for the passenger to hold on from behind instead of having to wrap arms around them or hold tightly to the bike. 

Sadly I don't ride anymore, miss it greatly. 

But I knew a few were concerned over an seven year old child riding on a bike. I also purposely haven't mentioned what model of bike Keith's riding because makes/models are always changing and the popular style is always changing too. I feel if I set to a certain bike, I'd have to try and put more intel over the bike and I can't be bothered. 

I'm an Honda chick, always have been and always will be. I always wanted to own and ride my own but sadly I'm not as brave as a rider as a passenger, so I'd never be gaining a bike for myself. 

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

*******************************

Pidge couldn't hold back her amused smile as she stepped outside of her store. She'd heard Keith pull out a few minutes ago and had been waiting for him to pop inside. But when he barely moved from sitting on his bike to leaning against it, she knew she had to check on him. She wasn't sure if she should have been more worried or not, she knew Keith would ask for help if it was needed and if something did happen at work, Hunk would have called to warn her. 

But she wasn't expecting to step out and see him casually leaning against the front side of his bike. Protective summer jacket unzipped and his helmet left over the seat. is arms were crossed loosely over his chest and he had his right ankle over his left. Trying his best to look like some 60s biker while stuck wearing modern protection gear. 

Pidge let herself lean her shoulder against the wall arch around her new door, letting her eyes wonder as she looked the older male over and giving an approving nod, showing she liked what she saw. Gaining herself an amused chuckle for the man in return for her own little act. 

Finally deciding to bite the bullet and get this conversation rolling between them, Pidge made the first move. As always. Even if Keith might argue against that statement. Kairi would agree with her though. 

"Come here often?" Pidge asked with a smirk, giving a light, playful nod in greeting towards him. 

"Nah, first time. Heard rumours over this brilliant girl owning the joint and was hoping to shoot my shot with her" Keith answered with a light shrug, looking her over as if she was the sweet and innocent chick that'd soon be tainted into being the biker's girl by the end of the movie.  

"Shoot away, grease lightening" Pidge grinned back, rather enjoying herself right now and not even wanting to put a stop to this cheesy and flirty act.