Chapter 32

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: This was meant to be a cute meet the baby twin McClain's chapter. Sweet and have a lot of cute baby moments. But than the chapter took control and changed it all, leaving the twins somehow in the background and a word count of 5286. 

Also: I barely found any ship fanart over Lance and Romelle. I thought more people had shipped them at some point. They weren't my end game for Lance but I could admire it as a side ship within a storyplot. 

********************************

Two and a half weeks had passed since the McClain twins were born. Leaving Romelle and Lance hold a small get together for lunch on an Saturday. Wanting all their friends to finally meet the twins, as well as be able to socialize with fellow adults and not baby talk or whisper yell between themselves anymore.  

Lance had paid everyone a visit the day before, checking Hunk and Pidge were still good over an agreement they had made before Keith was apart of their circle. Matthew and Nyma seemed apart of the agreement as well, the two growing to be family to Lance since they'd moved to the city after Pidge. Matt had always seen his sister's best friend as part of the family since their high school years and Nyma grew to be apar to the family when she started dating Matt. 

Shiro and Adam were welcomed as well. Adam knowing Lance well enough due to being work buddies and sharing Pidge as a friend. Adam being apart of the agreement and Lance had checked to see if Shiro would be willing to join the agreement. As well as asking Keith the same. 

All in all, everyone still seemed happy over it. 

Lance wanted everyone to let some of their natural scents and pheromones release. Not a huge amount, just a very tiny amount. His own family had done such when he was a new-born pup and it was meant to naturally help pups grow use and calm around all three second genders. To expose them to the three genders from an early age to help lower the chances of any misunderstandings or accidents happening in the future. It helped pups to learn they're safe around all three second genders, to know they're not all a threat unless they grow to be. 

Lance wanted his sons to grow up calm and at ease around omegas, betas and alphas without a problem. For them to not find any of the second genders odd just due to not having met one before. As well as growing up in an environment where everyone was treated the same. Lance wanted his sons to love all as equal as possible. To not be sweep by the children around them and act without reason, not just wanting to seem cool. 

Pidge had been the first to agree after Lance had casually mentioned it during their high school days. Mentioning wanting his future children to be exposed early on to scents and pheromones so they're always relaxed and comfortable around them. Not left startled over a new second gender they haven't got to meet yet. 

Matt and Hunk agreed to help as Betas as best as possible. Nyma agreeing to help as an Alpha in the early days of dating Matt. Not knowing Pidge was an alpha just yet and none one was going to expose her. Shay agreed to help as much as Antok and Regris did soon after befriending Lance as Hunk's friend. Romelle didn't really count once she knew she'd be the mother of their future children. 

Adam was happy to help as an omega. Having exposed his own twin girls as Lance planned to do. Lance helping as much as Hunk did as the betas. Pidge having never gotten the chance to meet the twins and she mostly only met Adam at school.