•CHAPTER 10- New Name: Snowman•

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Y/N: Say clearly what you mean.

Taehyung: You are NOT going to have any meal with me i.e. breakfast lunch and dinner. Either eat in YOUR room or if you want to eat here in the dining room then WAIT for me to finish mine.

Y/N: Are you even for real?

Taehyung: Do I look like a person who jokes around?

Y/N didn't say anything, She was about to leave when Taehyung interrupted her

Taehyung: Won't you eat your dinner?

Y/N: I lost my appetite.

She went to her room and closed the door.

She sat near the corner of her bed when a tear sipped from her eyes, She immediately wiped off her tears and said

Y/n: Aishh!! Why am I-I crying? Shh stop crying Y/n he doesn't deserve your tears.

She wiped off her tears, taking a moment to gather herself after the emotional turmoil. With a determined mindset to create an emotional boundary with Taehyung, she positioned herself on the bed, allowing the weariness of the day to lull her into a peaceful slumber.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Time Skip: Next Morning 

Y/n woke up early and prepared breakfast on time. At 8:30 sharp Taehyung came down for Breakfast. He sat on one of the chairs and Y/n served the breakfast. Finding Y/N in her homeware he asked

Taehyung: Why aren't you ready?

Y/n: I am taking a day off for two days.

Taehyung: Hmm 

After breakfast, Taehyung left for his office and Y/n started cleaning the house.

She cleaned the whole house and at last, She went to clean Taehyung's room.

As soon as she opened the door she found his room in a complete mess!!

The room was in disarray. The decorative throw pillows were scattered across the floor, the duvet was only partially covering the bed, some of his clothes were haphazardly strewn on the bed, and the books were left open on the nightstand. His laptop was still on, and empty alcohol bottles were found beneath the couch. The cushions had been thrown onto the floor, adding to the overall disorder of the room.

Y/n: How can he even live like this?

She let out a heavy sigh and began tidying up the room. She carefully gathered his clothes and placed them in the laundry basket, taking care to straighten the books on the bookshelf. She switched off the laptop and positioned it neatly on the table. After folding the duvet and arranging the pillows, she meticulously arranged the cushions on the couch and gathered the empty alcohol bottles. Finally, she brushed and mopped the room before stepping out, leaving everything in a pristine state.

She then did the laundry, came to her room, and plopped on the bed.

Y/n: I-I Have n-no strength left i-in my body. (sigh)

As soon as she closed her eyes she received a call from her best friend- Ryu💕

📲Ryujin: Hey! Y/nie

📲Y/n: Hmm

📲Ryujin: What is this Hmm. Won't you greet
your friend?