Disclaimer/Note

First things first, if you want to jump right into this story, skip this yapping session I'm about to go on (do note, this is kinda important).

Secondly, wowza. You guys don't know it, but I've been in turmoil for the past year over this fic. It wouldn't leave my head, and the urge to do it kept growing and growing.

It all started a year ago when Kalamity Music dropped a video that was basically a medley crossover between Gravity Falls, Amphibia, and The Owl House. At the time, the only show I had watched was Gravity Falls, which was years ago, but even then, I enjoyed the hour-long video a lot—more than I thought I would.

It started out as a simple enjoyment, but somehow the music gradually infected my brain (in a good way). Eventually, it got so bad that I couldn't concentrate on anything, other than imagining a crossover story between these three shows based on the medley.

At first, I was reluctant to even consider making this. Not because I disliked the idea or anything, but because I know how I am. When I want to make a fanfic, regardless of what it is, I like to be somewhat knowledgeable on the source material so that I may either expand, change, or improve upon whatever story I want to make revolving around said franchise. So I knew if I really was gonna through with making this crossover fic, then I was gonna have to rewatch Gravity Falls and watch Amphibia and The Owl House, which wasn't something I thought I was ever gonna do. In short, I thought watching 3 shows back-to-back would be a hassle since I'm not that big of a binge-watcher type guy, even with shows I genuinely like.

Gravity Falls is my jam. But I didn't have any interest in Amphibia or The Owl House. Never planned on watching them, despite their apparent popularity. But the existence of this fic tells you that, ultimately, I watched them.

For two months, I tried to go back to normal, but every time that video appeared on my feed, I gave it a listen. And each time, the ideas would flow, and the urge would go stronger. It didn't help that ever since I watched that music video, things relating to all three shows began popping up on my YouTube recommended, which further fueled the urge. In the end, I caved.

I sat down and ended up watching all three shows. I started with The Owl House, then went to Amphibia, and finished it off by rewatching Gravity Falls (funnily enough, I watched them all in reverse order of when they released). And I gotta say, I get what all the hype was about.

I didn't think I would, but I absolutely love Amphibia and The Owl House. I'm almost mad at myself for not watching those shows sooner. And rewatching Gravity Falls rekindled a spark I didn't even know I had.

Naturally, it was a no brainer that I was gonna make this crossover into a fic. So, I spent the next few months outlining and plotting the story. And now, I'm finally ready to sit down and write it all. Granted, I have no idea how long it will take, but I will get this done.

With all that being said, there are a few things I want to address.

1. This crossover will include 3 separate franchises. All of which are substantial BY THEMSELVES. As such, there's gonna be a lot of characters, a lot of locations, and a lot of dynamics. Of course, I'm not gonna include every single person/relationship/location. That would just make this story unnecessarily long. That said, this will be one of, if not, the longest story I will ever write in my (fanfic) career.

2. It is necessary that you have watched all three shows to understand what's going on in this story. Many elements from each show will appear in the plot, and if you haven't already guessed, there will be spoilers—lots of em. I recommend you go watch the shows if you haven't already, all three are awesome in their own right.

3. If you're looking for the same masterpieces Gravity Falls, Amphibia, and The Owl House brought you, but in writing format, don't look for it here. I still consider myself a novice writer, and don't think I can tackle the same themes each show did. Especially not all in one story when each one is so different. Plus, I don't think I need to retell those impactful messages here. Just go listen to them at the source. I'm simply here to tell a story that's been on my mind for quite a while and refuses to leave.

4. I am pretty new to these 3 franchises in terms of understanding the deep lore across all three. Therefore, I apologize in advance if there's some information I put down that's canonically wrong or a common misconception.

5. Probably the most important thing to note, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING (aside from the handful of OCs that appear throughout the story). The only thing I'm responsible for is the plot, some makeshift lore, and a single location. Everything and everyone else is owned by Disney.

One last thing. Big shout out to Kalamity Music and Kāru for making that crossover medley. Without it, I would've never watched Amphibia or The Owl House, and this crossover would've never been written (at least not by me). So you can thank them for that.

And of course, thank Alex Hirsch, Matt Braly, and Dana Terrace for blessing this world with the holy trinity that is: Gravity Falls, Amphibia, and The Owl House.

And more importantly, thank YOU for giving this story a chance and reading it. I hope I don't disappoint.

Well, that's the end of my yap session, enjoy!