Commercial

No one pov

All of the residents of The Hazbin Hotel are watching Alastor commercial

Vaggie:I'm sorry, what the Fuck was that?

Charlie:Yeah. Alastor. First thing first. Thank you for you'r work. All amazing. But maybe the tone was a bit off

Alastor:* twitches*

Charlie:We want to make people to come here. This make it looks...

Vaggie:Bad. The word you're looking for is bad.

Alastor:Funny. I was going for hilarious.

Vaggie:It didn't explain the whole point of saving sinners from extermination. What is the whole fucking point.

Charlie:Vaggie is right, Alastor. The commercial was to let sinners know we're trying to save them.

Alastor:Well my dear. I haven't been active in Hell for some time and everyone remember me from my Radio Show. The Proper Medium to express oneself. But you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement. So I had a little fun with it.

Izuku;I agree with Alastor. I like the commercial too. It is fun

Vaggie:Oh, you had a little fun with it? Well this is not what we want to represent us. When you 2 showed up here a week ago, you 2 told us you would help run this hotel, instead you're mocking us. Nobody's going to come to a place that a powerful Overlords like you thinks is a waste of time.

Angel rise his hand

Vaggie:What?

Angel:If you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?

Angel point at himself

Vaggie:Angel, you're a porn star.

Angel:A famous porn star. I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in.

Vaggie:We're not filming a porn as a commercial.

Angel:Why not? Sex sells, don't it? I swear if you filming me goin' at it with Mister Fancy Talk-Creepy voice and Green Hair here, you'll be rollin' in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel.

Alastor and Izuku sink in the shadows and appear behind Angel couch

Alastor/Izuku:Haha! Never going to happen!

Charlie:Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way.

Angel:Oh please, Baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity. *laugh*Oh, I got the legs. The gag reflexes, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits.

Then Charlie phone ring from Lucifer

Charlie:I have to answer.

Angel:I could going all night, baby.

While Charlie talked with her dad

Angel :HEY, I have a question. If Freaky Face and Green Hair over there are so powerful, then why they can't just make people stay here?

Izuku:Oh, trust us.

Izuku and Alastor horns grow bigger and power could be felt around them

Alastor/Izuku:We can.