CHAPTER 17

Saturday 9pm

Winter's P.O.V.

It started as a perfect night.

After excitedly getting ready, I'd decided on a casual outfit and styling my hair in gentle waves before making our way to the club known as Savage that Ning Ning had suggested.

We arrived, as expected for a Saturday night, to find the vibe was busy and electric. The venue itself was chic and tastefully decorated playing a variety of popular music that seemed to suit the style of the trendy crowd. Ning Ning and I wondered across to the bar, ordering a drink and casually chatting with a few people from campus.

As time passed enjoying the music and chilled out atmosphere, we started talking to Seulgi, a friend of Wendy's who was particularly keen on dancing. We got on well and I admired her a lot especially having keanrt she was one of the first trainees that year to be accepted as a trainee for SM. As expected, she was elated.

Yet, it wasn't much longer when Ning Ning spotted Giselle across the dance floor who also seemed to have conveniently been there that night.

As she went across to talk to her, I continued to send time with Seulgi who was waiting for her friend Irene to arrive. Lost in conversation about SM, my happy bubble was soon burst when a familiar voice spoke behind me. "Minjeong."

I didn't need to turn around to know it was Rina as I instinctively grabbed my jacket to leave. "That's it, I'm going home."

"You've only been here half an hour though?" Seulgi said in confusion at my sudden change of mood.

I turned around to see Rina who was staring at me with a soft, gentle smile. A smile I had so often adored and cherish just days earlier.

That was of course until she realised I had company, turning to an emotionless gaze

That was of course until she realised I had company, turning to an emotionless gaze. "Well the parties just been crashed. Rina, what are you doing here?"

"It's a club, people from campus come here to dance." She replied nonchantly as if to state the obvious.

I scoffed, knowing it was an excuse. "But you don't like clubs or dancing or even people from campus for that matter. Did you just follow me here?"