chapter 4

Hamad's POV

"You should get out of the conference room !!! now!!, "

"how can you all present this shit as a project to me? Do you all expect me to present this as our company's project? "

"What about the company's reputation? I gave you all 2hours only to look into this shit!! you all  called project and bring something presentable."

"yes sir"They all replied in Union.

"Alameen(my personal assitant) bring the files that TY company brought yesterday, and cancel the conference we have with KTT company I have a function to attend to."

and he noded at me!.

"Words!!!Alameen you know I dispiced sign language."

"yes sir".

"You may leave."

They all spoilt my mood at once I don't even feel like going to the function again ,

so I press the red button which is for Abdul (my assistant)and the blue for Alameen.

When he came in he greeted me in a respectful manner  as his boss.

"Abdul tell Alameen that the papers ,you would be the one to work on them."

"Yes sir'. I would be leaving now when you are done working on the papers off you go."

"Thank you sir"he said

.I carried my car keys and left for home.
"

"Assalammu alaikum" I entered with a salam .
Mami was definitely in her room but I heard some noise in the small parlour which was a bit far from where I was ,

and that reminds of yesterday that I went for salim's birthday which was planned unexpectedly for him ,salim is actually a good buddy of mine .

Actually everyone in there house except for that clumsy girl that i bumped into,

OHG! She was just starring at me like she has seen a ghost or a zombie and that got me annoyed ,shes too clumsy.

I wanted to go and rest in my apartment but I have to greet mommah i entered hr room with a taslim and she answered i greeted and she pecked my forehead and so i quicly left cs the next thing she would do is to start talking about getting me married ,

im just 25+years old mehn.who does that in this century if not my parents.

I went to my apartment and refreshed ,ate an d slpt for a few hours bcs i want to go to the gym bcs i skiped my morning gyming for today.

This is hamad