chapter 10#

Noor's POV

It has been a week now that I refused to go back to that office,even when mommah asked I told her that i was on leave!! .

She suspected something but she said nothing cs I have being moody since the I came back from that damn office😣.

I don't even talk alot or even eat though I skip my meals since before but now even worse.

"Noor Dan Allah kici abinci mana"Malika said.

"Zanci but not now malika" i answered".

" Toh but pls try and eat something you know mommah and daddy are  not around and kuma if your illness ya fara we wouldn't know what to fah".

"Don't worry I would eat,malika".

Mommah and Daddy went to zamfara for elders of the family meeting and they would be staying for 2days there and so since from yesterday I refused to eat.

Even hamma salim scolded me before leaving for office and told me to eat or else he would be angry but after he left I refused to eat.

Fadilah sent malika to me now but I told her later.

Everyone tried their best I refused to eat.I was tired of listening to their banters of making me to eat ,so I just dragged my blanket and cuddled in it.

Just then fadilah came in grinning from ear to ear .

"Hamma Hamad is here and is waiting for you at the parlour "she said grinning.

"Keh bana san iskanci fah ,what would he even come and do here?"

"Abeg stop disturbing me" i said .

" Allah dgsk nake,he's at the main parlour".

"Pls just tell him ,I'm really sick I can't come downstairs I'm even shivering". I said not wanting to go.

"Hmm toh I would try".

Fadilah left to go deliver the message but trust me I know she would get me into trouble. After a few minutes she came back.

" Wlh hamma said just two minutes for you  to get down ,if not he would come himself and deal with you".

"Toh I'm coming, I knew that  you were going to get me into trouble"i said slightly annoyed.

"you know I can't lie to hamma ,he's very detective"she said almost laughing out.

"Good morning hamma" i greeted him.

"Good morning, have a seat"He said with a frowning face.

I sat down playing with the hemp of my PJ shirt.

"Fadilah " he called Fadilah.

"Na'am hamma".

" Bring her food" he said still on his phone doing something.

(I was like who the hell would force me to eat ,I said I wont it)I even thought he was here bcs I refused to listen to him on that day and he's just here to get me scolded bcs its has been long since he came to our house.

"Here is the food". Fadilah said.

" Dig in".he said with a hard face still looking at something on his phone, but I didn't even touch the indomie and samosa with smoothy she kept.

"Noor eat"he said with a commanding voice.

"Hamma I don't want to eat ,I said a bit pouting and its even too much for me fah".

"No finish everything "you would finish everything on those plates"he said .

"Hamma I swr I can't finish it and I don't even feel like eating fah"i said.

."Noor don't argue with me im not your mate you know that,so eat".

"Hamma I swear I don't feel like eating" i said .

"Eat or I will force it down your throat ".He said dropping his phone this time around and looked at me extensively.

I started eating the indomie slowly ,I ate quater of the plate and then looked at hamma.

"Hamma pls spare me I can't eat all of these".

" Eat everything "he said not even sparing me a glance.

It was really hard for me to even finish the indomie bcs I ws sweating already,trust me I'm not going to die bcs of hamma,

so bcs he was still on the phone doing something,so I stood up and snuck  out of the parlor.

" Noor come back here"he said .

"Hamma pls forgive me but I can't come back I'm sorry" i said and I ran to my my room and jammed it and close it.

Fadilah and Malika were laughing at me cs I heard them while I was running to my room.

Hey favs 🙋🙌Hope you are liking where we are heading to.