chapter 46#

Hamad's POV

That girl nearly got me in trouble, if aunt Hurairah gets to find out that our marriage is not working she would really get me into trouble with both Mami and Abba especially Abba.

Abba would so kill me soon bcs they like that girl so much,I don't know why,even during our childhood they use to love her so much, she won't even get a scratch before them.they spoilt her wallah!.

I dislike that girl so much wallah and I had to go all the way flirty with her just to make aunt hurairah that we are good!!..........

Adil told me that I have a conference meeting that I need to attend to,it was supposed to be a vd conference meeting but bcs its in Maldives is an opportunity for me to see them in person........

I left very earlier with a convoy of six cars ,bcs I don't like the idea of making it rowdy!since we are not in Nigeria.

I didn't even have anything for breakfast just a black coffee with no surga.

"When would we arrive there " I asked the driver looking at my watch.

"Sir in 5mnts time" he answered professionally. Impressive I like the guy already!

"Your names" I said .

"Cather Verde xender,but you can call me xender" he said.

"Xender,drive a bit faster" I said.

"Sure sir" he said looking straight ahead........

"We are here sir" he said....

"Mr Hamad Al hussein Danmaisule right?" As we headed in side the company a man asked me.

"Yes,iam" I said.

"Welcome sir Im assigned to walk you in " he said professionally.

"Then you  may do your assignment" I said professionally too,after then he didnt say anythin but he looked mesmerised by answer ,

we kept on walking  till we reached an elevator that led us to a lifter..........

When we reached they have already started the conference meeting but weren't too far in it.....it started at 9:00am and ended at 5:00pm.

It lasted for 8 Goddamn hours!!we hard our lunch there!!,I was so stressed out.

When we finished the conference meeting they decided to give our company them main share in the project...... Bcs the last project we held at our side was a very successful one with them......

"Sir where are we going to?"Xender asked.

"Home"I said shortly.........

We got home and all the security men were busy greeting me but I wás too tired to respond.

When I got in all I wanted to see was my cat named  Eskimo, the cat only eats from,

It's doesn't like ppl so when I'm not around heline feed the 🐈 cat,I warned heline alot of times ,if my cat go missing I would  get her fired .

"Eskimo,Eski,Eski"I called but it name but never came out.something is admist.

"Heline!"I called her name.

"Yes sir"she answered a few minutes after I have called her.

"When! I summon for you ,I expect your response as I quick as possible"I said not in a very friendly manner.

"I'm very sorry for the inconvenience,the mistake would be rectified Incase of next time"she said professionally.

"Where is Eskimo?"I asked.