chapter 45#

Noor's POV

I woke for subh prayer even though I was so tired bcs of the travel we did,waking up in an environment that's new feels good sometimes.

I miss mommah ,but  would she pick up if I give her a call?!

I try vd calling fadilah instead........it rang trice ,then she picked.

"Latest Amarya in town" she shouted through the phone.

"Dilah you would blow my ears ,pls its morning" I said closing my ears.

"Mehn this 4:30pm already! In here Nigeria girl" she said.

"Ohh, I don't forget say I no be there!,Aswr I miss home,I want to come home to mommah" I said rubbing my temples

"Home sick freak,why do you love home so much?,you should be enjoying your honeymoon there not missing home" she said exaggerating it .

"Keh Allah I would break you fah!" I said annoyed.

"And I would tell hamma for you " she said with a mockery in her voice.

"Do me a favour of shutting your mouth pls,go and tell him" I said rubbing my temples.

"Ohh really!!, as if you can repeat it in front of him" she said laughing.

"Come'on you are so boring ,I called you for home and there you are spewing nonsense, pls where is mommah" I said annoyed.

"God!! So hamma is the nonsense ,that I'm spewing?" She asked exaggerating it.

"Ehh go and tell him"

"I would"

"Where is mommah is she fyn and good?" I asked worried.

"She is fyn"

"Pls make sure that she takes her drugs on time" I said worried.

"Heavens knows you.....boring" she said.

"Geeesss girl,shush it" I said.

"Girl are you two still not talking?" Fadilah ask.

"No" I replied curtly.

"Girl your arrogance would kill you one day,don't tell me you didn't apologize?" She asked.

"Girl gesss,mommah is not even talking to me,she's not answering my calls or even my messages,

I have being apologizing since that very day that ,that incident happened but all in vain" I try explaining to her though I know she could be so dumb at times.

"Ohh girl I feel you wallah,it hurt but don't worry she would come around" she said comforting me.

"Tnk you" I said.

"Pls do be worried with this whole situation"

"I won't" I said.

"Bye take care and take care of my Darling broh" she said grinning.

"I won't " I said hanging up...............

After rechecking my suitcase again finally there is nothing formal to wear all indecent!,

So I headed down stairs to look for heline even though I don't know anywhere in the  house.

"Heline" I called her name as I was ascending down the stairswhen I finally saw her.

"Yes miss Noor"she answered politely.

"I have checked my box again and again but still nothing decent ,pls do me a favour of helping me out" I asked politely too.