chapter 38

Noor's POV

"Come'on girls don't spoil the mood let's do something great" I said to the girls,

khaerat and jara came over today claiming that they have been calling me for the past 5days but im not picking, so they wanted to check on me,so sweet.

"What should we do now?"khaerat I asked while thinking.

" I have an idea"she said .

"Not truth or dare ,we are not playing that,the last time we did that you got me into so much trouble that I'm still in" I said eyeing her.

"For real girl I'm sorry ,I didn't mean for that to happen, I was just hoping for a romantic view from you and my sweet broh but everything went out of direction atlas" she said with her best puppy eyes.

"Sweet broh my foot" I said eyeing her.

"Oh come'on he is sweet fah" she said giggling.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"Girls I'm I missing something"jara asked.

" you better tell her your self bcs you caused everything "I said still eyeing khaerat

" ohhhh my God ,ohk I will gist you later on"khaerat said.

"Girl your in-law came yesterday" I said laughing really hard remembering remembering remembering what I did to her.

"In-law kuma?" Khaerat asked not knowing where I was heading to.

"Ehh din dae"I said still laughing.

" which in-law? "She asked.

" wae ita mae suna Feenarh"I said still laughing really hard.

"Eww gross ,I hate that girl with all my life,she's too flirty with men" khaerat said making hajara to laugh again

"What even brought her here?" She asked annoyed.

"I don't even know but she definitely came to see your brother or she came by his accordance" I said shrugging.

"Screw head,what did she do?" She asked again.

"Oh abo--u--t that,let me show you guys how the drama went on" I said giggling and standing up at the same time.

"Are you really going to do that !?" Jara asked giggling.

"Of course why not?" I said.

"Ohk shoot girl" khaerat said.

"Ohk" I said.

"She sat over there and she was like hamad is always clinging onto me,he doesn't want to leave my side even for a second,

To top it all she was describing how your dear brother is always at her house and spending good and quality time with her" I said giggling hard.

"Girl you are so hard to imagine with and you let her left without breaking her active bones?" Khaerat said.

"Why should I?after all she's your dearest brothers girlfriend" I said quoting my fingers at the air.

"But truly you didn't even utter anything?" Hajara asked.

"What!!?hell nah ,you know I can never keep shut" I said giggling hard.

"Pls shoot us that scene i want us to see it" jara begged me.

"Ohhkkkayyy,I will just sit relax and enjoy" I said .

"Ohk shoot girl" khaerat said grinning.

I claimed up on a cusion to shoot the act when khaery spoke.