chapter23

Noor's POV

I woke up with a very bad headache due to all the events of the wedding.

after I freshen up I went down stairs bcs I was really hungry bcs even the stuffs that was brought yesterday I refused to eat them,bcs hate the person that brought them.

I went to the kitchen to get something from the fridge when I met   a foreign lady ,looking like an Arab lady in her early 50s with other 2 ladies in their uniform at their early 40s maybe.

"Good morning mrs Hamad" she greeted.

"Good morning" I said trying to form what I would say.

"I know you might be wondering who iam and who they are ,well  my name is Husne and  iam from Turkey ,

i have been working for the Danmaisule family for over 8years now when ever they goes to turkey  and these two are new here  and they would be helping me with everything".

" ohk  but I would like to talk to you for bit"I said to her.

So I carried a yogurt bottle and we went to the parlour.

"Anm pls don't call me mrs hamad " I said .

"But iam working for you" she said.

"Pls just call me Noor ,you are old enough to be my mother"I said

"Ohk Noor" she said

"Thanks ,what's that your name again?" I asked.

"Husne" she replied smiling.

"Ohk I would call you mah husne" I said grinning.

"Ohk" she said trying not to be Free with me.

"Relax mah husne ,I promise I would never be disrespectful towards you and I hope you would be a good friend too" I said holding her hands.

"Ehh,zan zama abokiyar firan ki" she replied with, trust me I was really expect husne to speak hausa  to me.

"Mah husne" I called out to her.

"Yes " she replied with

"How did you learn how to speak hausa" I asked still mesmerized.

"I did it as a course for three years " when I started with Mr Husain Damaisule"she said.

"Wow you really a huge miracle,I like it "

"Tnks"she answered"

"Mr hamad said that you should be given everything that he has travelled to Egypt" she said

"Ohk ,mah husne "I have never heard of it ,where a groom leaves the next day, what I'm I married to?,definitely not a human ,devil!.

"Do you need anything for breakfast?" She asked .

"No,no I'm saturated for now thanks maybe by lunch time trying your food won't be bad" I said and I stood to leave for my room.

"Do you want to go for a tour?" She asked

"Tour?" I answered with a question.

"Yes ,sorry I mean a tour around the house to be familiar with everything" she said smiling.

"Ohk I would go and change I'm feeling cold"i said.

" ohk I would be waiting "she replied and I went up to change.

That egoistic twat_waffle travelled all the way to Egypt a day after his marriage ,

he even helped me by traveling elsewhere bcs it would be so nice and I won't be uncomfortable .
I quickly changed into something heavier and went down to meet mah husne.