chapter 31

Noor's POV

I was at the main parlour having Pringles when khaerat jumped on me!.

"I miss you so much !!!"she said hugging me tightly.

" do you want to strangle me to death ,abeg release my neck"I said hitting her with the Pringle's can.

"Its OK I'm here to make your day a beautiful one" she said swinging her arms.

"Ohk did you greet mah husne"I asked .

" of course I have greeted miss husne"she said eating the Pringle's on my hands.

"Wait why are you even calling her mah husne ?" she asked.

"She's of mommah's age that's why" I said.

"Ohk" she said .

Just then jara called khaerat.

"Hello khaery" she said.

"Hi Darling hajara" khaerat said.

"What are you doing right now?" Jara asked .

"I'm not doing anything ,anything for me?" Khaerat asked.

"Ohk great I'm at the  Valley basketball coat come meet me ,I want us to play and have sometime together since sweety Noor might not even be able to tag along" jara said.

"Ohk,but she's......" I closed khaerat's mouth before she could even talk.

"Don't tell her that you are here ,I want to surprise her" I whispered in her ears .

"Ohk" she whispered back.

"Jara I would be there soon" she said.

"Ohk see you soon" she said hanging up....

"Girl what are you doing?" Khaery asked looking at me intensively .

"What hppn ?" I asked quietly confused

"How can you tag along ?!,you are married for only two months ago fah" she said.

"I don't care I'm not a prisoner,I haven't gone anywhere since I got married, I'm not a house wife fah" I said shrugging.

"Yeah but you have to tell hamma bcs we don't go out just like that ,we have convoys everytime we are going out" she said.

"No way I'm telling that arrogant brother of yours" I said folding arms.

"He's not arrogant in fact very caring when you get to know him " she nudging me.

"Whatever, it won't wouldn't be fun with those annoying convoys ,its friend's time now pls don't spoil it" I said trying hard to convince her.

"I have NVR disrespected  hamma order before ,and I'm scared to that even now, pls don't get me  into trouble hamma could be so furious when he's orders get messed up" she said a bit tense.

"Chillax girl he's not God and beside im his wife now I would be able to convince him if any problem should araise from his view of perspective" I said trying hard to convince her. God I know I'm lying about being close and being able to convince him, pls forgive me.

"Girl don't put me in astake ooo" she said laughing.

"Seriously" I said .

Ohk let's go and change into my sport wears I said.....

We changed and met mah husne in the kitchen.

"Mah husne we going out" I said .

"Out?" She asked confused.

"Yes " i said.

"But ain't u sick?bcs Mr hamad said that I should look look after you before the nurses come by later" she said looking at me suspiciously.

"Oh no, well I mean yeah but I feel better now and I'm even going out with his permission" I said trying hard not to be nervous.

"Its ok dear ,come back safe and sound" she said.

"Sure insha'allah" I said dragging khaerat out.

"Girl did the convoy brought you or you brought your self here?" I asked quoting the convoy in the air.

"What's with you and that convoy?" She asked laughing.

"I hate it" I said simply.

"Better get use to it bcs of your husband" she said quoting the your husband in the air.

"Just answer my question"I said.

" ohk, I came with a convoy but they left since I'm at my brother's house ,if I want to go back home I would give Ali to send them off "she said

" ohk why are your keys with you then?I drove by self, I don't like it when someone get to drive me it drives me crazy ,

bcs I love driving,so technically I'm part of the convoy but I drive my self in my car"she said.

"Ohk let's go" I said ....

When we reached the first gate the head of the  security asked us.

"Good morning ma" he greeted.

"Morning " we greeted.

"Going somewhere?" He asked.idiot no going back to the house to sleep.

"Yes" I answered.

"Did Mr hamad knows that you are going out with out any convoy?" He asked.

"Ofcourse he's aware" I said

"Ohk safe " he said .

"Open the gate "making another security to open the gate for us.

Same thing happen at he rest of the 2 gates .

" girl you rock it up"khaerat said laughing really hard.

"Exactly I can right" I said laughing too...

We got to the Valley basketball coat .

"Its been a long time mi armor" I said hugging jara.

"Girl I have miss you so much ,I wanted to come see you tomorrow along with jara" hajara said.

"Its ohk I'm here but you have to pay me a visit" I said breaking the hug.

"Let's play the basketball" khaerat said passing me the ball......

We finished playing and we decided to go have a drink at AVA restaurant.

"Guys I can't go to AVA restaurant with you right now bcs Ammi is waiting for me" jara said.

We went to AVA restaurant and sat there waiting for our order ,when khaerat saw Ali coming towards us.

"Noorie are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Khaerat asked me.

"Yeah I'm seeing Ali" I said.

"Mrs Hamad and miss khaerat your attention needed at home right now" Ali said seriously.

"By whom ?" I asked.

"Mr Hamad" he said shortly.

"Noor I'm done for" khaerat said.

"Don't worry ,relaxe we would try to figure something out" I said trying to comfort her.

"Lets go" I said ........

Next chapter

Comment what you think might hpp to the two of them