It's Just a Day to Recover.

Jason was honestly slightly worried about what his mother might do to him once she learned what had happened. 

But as it turns out his mother was the least of his worries. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!" Sarah yelled as she shook him by his shirt. "FUCKING LUNG?! YOU DECIDED TO FIGHT FUCKING LUNG?!

Jason world was spinning at the rapid successive whiplashes he was receiving. 

"I-I just wanted to take a walk!" Jason tried to protest but Sarah was having none of it. 

"IF YOUR MOM DOESN"T GROUND YOU I'M KICKING YOUR FUCKING ASS BOY!"

"Sarah?" His mother said. "Please don't murder my son." 

Sarah looked at his mother and sighed. 

"Fine." She said, letting him go.

"Now then." His mother said. "What happened?"

"..." Jason sighed. "So I just went for a walk right? And then I see this huge ass swarm of bugs flying around the city. So I was like... Sure! Let's see what's up? So I follow this. Find some girl controlling bugs. For like... half a second, I thought she was a villain, because she was wearing this pitch black suit and mask. But she was like, oh and she talked through her swarm, what are you doing here, And I said something like I don't know if you believe it but I just followed the bugs... and like twenty seconds later were running towards these bad guys doing a weapons deal or something because she heard one of them say that they were going to kill kids, And I was all like, I'm helping, and we jumped a few alleys and found them, turns out, not a weapons deal, it was just Lung arming up, So Bug girl swarms the thugs and I jump Lung, My fire totally destroyed his fire. But he was still kind of kicking my ass because he's fucking huge and then out of nowhere the Undersiders show up and start helping us! And At that point Lung had a lot of my blood on his arm and Regent hit it with a taser, turns out? My bloods explosive. It's ignited by electricity Guess what else? I shoot lightning or something like that because My hand totally was covered in those sick ass black flames I accidently burned my clothes off while punching Lung, They tell me I did good and that the heroes were on their way so they had to leave, I told bug girl to hide to because I still honestly don't know if she's a hero or villain? Then Armsmaster showed up, Kinda did and didn't detain me, Told me to debrief him I did but I didn't talk about bug girl cause yeah... not sure if she's a hero or villain, Panacea shows up this morning pulls out a rib that was stuck in my lung, Turns out? I think she's being abused by her mom, so I'm really concerned about her, And then after they left a few minutes later, you both showed up and blah blah blah." Jason finished. 

Sarah stared at him. 

"Oh..." She said. 

"Feels bad huh?" Jason smirked at her. "Being mad cause I'm so damn heroic?"

"Jason." His mother said. "Neither of us understood... any of that." 

"..."

Five minutes later. 

"There." Jason said. 

"Well..." Sarah sighed. "Damn." 

"I for one... Am proud of you Jason." His mother said with a smile. 

"Thank you."

"Sarah?" His mother said. 

Sarah grumbled something under her breath.

"What was that?" Jason asked with a grin. 

"I said..." Sarah said. "G-Good Job..."

"Why thank you." Jason said.