Chapter 17

The alarm goes off and Zander and Cade get up. Cade is staying home from school today and Zander is going. Zander and Cade takes turns using the bathroom and they go to the table. Zander makes some omelets for breakfast and Cade asks to try the spinach again. Zander puts it in there and they sit and eat. Cade poured them some juice to drink, and they eat and talk. Zander finishes up and he gets ready for school. Cade walks him to the door, and they share a kiss. Cade smiles and he goes and sits on the bed. He decides to go back to sleep for a while.

Zander gets to school and is greeted by the principal. He asks Zander to his office. Principal(P) and Zander(Z).

(P) How is Cade doing?

(Z) He is good, here is a doctor's note. He is out for today. He is at home and resting.

(P) That is good to hear. I spoke to Tyler's parents. They have decided to swap him to a different school district. He will come tomorrow and get his things. I know you may want to get revenge.

(Z) I promise I will not touch him. I am not going to cause any problems for me or Cade.

(P) Thank you. I also spoke with Erick. He has explained the situation to me in full detail. I know you two have your own apartment. You are doing great taking care of Cade. Your secret is safe with me. I am giving you a pass. Go now and get the work for your last three classes. You can bring this to the office after lunch and head home. I want you to make sure Cade is ok.

(Z) Thank you.

(P) You are welcome.

Zander leaves and meets Cruz at their lockers. He shows him the pass and they go to the last three periods. He gets his work, and they head to first period. They finish up early and Zander(Z) and Cruz(Cr) will talk.

Weird talk

(Z) I gave Cade permission to measure you.

(Cr) Sorry, I just wanted to know who was bigger.

(Z) It is ok. I am glad you are going to give Otto a chance. I think you two will hit it off.

(Cr) I do too.

(Z) I also gave Cade permission to jerk off with you if yall want too.

(Cr) I would not do that to you.

(Z) We did it together.

(Cr) I don't think he wants too.

(Z) You can be persuasive if you want.

(Cr) How about I wait and we all do it?

(Z) You are staying tonight, right?

(Cr) If that is ok.

(Z) It is fine, you talk to him about it and let me know.

(Cr) Ok.

End of weird talk

The bell rings and they head to second period. The day is going by quickly. Cade has woken up and he heads down to the apartment. He does the second coat of paint for Zander. It is almost lunch time when he finishes. He rushes upstairs and he takes a shower. He does not want Zander to know what he did. Lunch has arrived and Zander says bye to Otto and Cruz and heads home. Zander walks through the door and sees Cade making sandwiches. Zander walks up and hugs him. He washes his hands and helps Cade. They sit down and talk.

(C) What are you doing home?

(Z) I got a pass to come home and be with you for the rest of the day. I am going to sit for a while and then head to work at one. I will finish by four. Then me, you, and Cruz can hang out. That gives you an hour to do what you need to do.