Chapter 18

Zander plated apple slices and peanut butter. He also did some Oreo's and he poured everyone some milk. They all sit down at the table and start sharing the snack. All three boys will talk. Cade(C), Cruz,(Cr) and Zander(Z).

(Z) Cade we can skip this tonight and go to sleep if you want.

(C) No, it is ok. I just want to know how you want to do it?

(Cr) I am ok with anything.

(Z) Me too.

(C) Same.

(Z) We can start solo and then we can help each other out. Cade you are going to lay in the middle. When one of us want to reach over we can.

(C) Ok.

(Z) I have a few towels to clean up the mess. Try to aim for your stomach.

(C) Ok.

(Cr) Sounds like a plan.

(Z) We are going to eat first though.

(C) Ok.

The boys go back to eating. Cade is nervous and he is trying to keep a calm face. He is excited but nervous. Zander is the first one done. He gets a sheet and covers the bed. He wants to make sure nothing causes a mess. He slides his shirt off and he sits on the bed. Cruz and Cade finish up and Cade washes the dishes. Cruz helps him and they put everything away. They make their way to the bed, and they strip down to their boxers. They all lay back on the bed. Zander can tell Cade is nervous.

SPICY SCENE YOU CAN SKIP

Zander slide's his boxers down and throws them in the floor. He is already hard and leaking. He slide's Cade's down next. Cruz slides his down and they are sitting there. Cruz looks at Cade.

(Cr) Not to bad Cade.

(C)You neither.

(Cr) Then we get to see the monster.

They both look at Zander and everyone smiles. Everyone takes their hand and starts. Zander and Cruz are going faster than Cade. He is excited and he is almost ready. Cruz looks over and sees him going slower.

(Cr) You, ok?

(C) I am almost there.

(Cr) I got you.

Cruz takes Cade's hand and puts it on his member. Cade starts going quicker and picking up speed. Cruz takes Cade and he starts slow and uses his other hand to play with his boys. He starts picking up speed and Cade says almost there. Zander pushes Cruz's hand out of the way and takes Cade in his mouth. Cruz watches while Cade is still finishing him. Cade's toes curl and he starts shooting in Zander's mouth. He finishes and Cade goes soft. Cruz is almost there.

(Cr) I can finish myself buddy.

(C) Zander?

(Z) Yes.

Cade takes Cruz's hand away and he takes him in his mouth. Cruz lifts his head back and Cade slides a finger in him. It takes a few seconds and Cruz is exploding in Cade's mouth. Cade swallows everything and goes soft in Cade's mouth. Cruz pushes Cade back and he moves over to Zander. He takes Zander is his mouth Cade slides over beside him and works a finger in. Zander is moaning and just like Cruz, he explodes. Cruz swallows everything and they all lay beside each other. They catch their breath and they are silent.

(Z) That was fun.

(C) Yeah

(Cr) It was a little shocking.

(Z) I knew Cade would warm up to it.

(C) Shut up.

(Z) Let's share a shower, no touching and then we can lay down.