Hikari Yagi Meets Melissa Shield!

Hikari Yagi's POV:

Kirishima, Katsuki, and I walked through the I-Expo, where we noticed many pro heroes all invited to the event by sponsors. Everyone here is also invited to a reception party at the end of the night. I mostly want to go to the party because my parents will be there and I want to get autographs from the pro heroes that will be there, too. While we explored the I-Expo, I didn't hesitate to ask for the autographs of any pro hero that caught my eye. I guess you could say I was acting like Izuku in fanboy mode, but I don't care. We then stopped at the "Villain Attack" attraction and decided to try it out. Kirishima went first and defeated several villain bots in thirty-three seconds for eighth place. Katsuki went next; he cleared the event in only fifteen seconds and jumped into first place. Kirishima and I noticed Izuku, Iida, Ochaco, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro watching us from the stands. I waved to them, but Katsuki leaped up to the stands and started yelling in Izuku's face. I used my flames to fly up to the stands and get between Deku and my hot-headed boyfriend. I literally gave him a heads up that Izuku will be coming here because I told my parents to bring him. After yelling at my boyfriend for half a minute, I told Izuku that he should try out the Villain Attack attraction. At first, Izuku refused, but thanks to my persuasion and Katsuki's taunts, he took on the attraction. Using his destructive power that's similar to my Dad's, Izuku managed to score second place with a time of sixteen seconds. I praised Izuku for his performance, which annoyed Katsuki further, and became the fourth challenger of the Villain Attack attraction. Before starting, I asked the person running the attraction if I could use long-range attacks. She said it was okay. I watched Kirishima, Katsuki, and Izuku closely so that I'd know where all the villain bots are. In the end, I cleared the event in twelve seconds and stole first place using my Fire & Water. The crowd went wild as soon as I finished. 

"Himawari, that was amazing!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"That was so was so manly!" Kirishima roared with his fists in the air.

"Excellent work, Yagi!" Yaoyorozu praised as she clapped.

Hearing my classmates praise me like that made me smile. I noticed a girl with blonde hair and glasses staring at me. Our eyes met. She looks friendly, and it looks like Izuku knows her. Right when the new girl was about to say something to me, Katsuki jumped off the stands and blasted toward me. Before I could react, he dipped me and kissed me; right in front of everyone! The large screens above the attraction showed everyone in the stands, including our classmates, our kiss! I don't hate this, but I really wish he'd wait until we were alone!! When Katsuki finally put an end to our long kiss, I smacked his chest.

"What the hell, Katsuki Bakugou!?" I yelled at my boyfriend with a flushed face. "Would it kill you to wait until we were alone and not in front of a crowd to do that!?"

Katsuki just smirked, leans into my ear, and spoke to me in a whisper. "I couldn't wait to congratulate my "Teddy Bear" for taking first place." He kisses me on my cheek, and my heart skips a beat.

"...huh?" My ears turned red as I took a moment to process what Katsuki just called me. "Y-your w-what...?"

Someone let out a sigh. "Find a room, you two. Also, I want to try out the course next?"

The person wanting to take on the attraction next was none other than Shoto Todoroki.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Katsuki and I exclaimed at the same time. 

Todoroki tilted his head to glance at our classmates. "Oh. I see Midoriya and the others are here, too."

"Don't ignore us!" We both snapped. 

"What are you doing on the island, you Icyhot Bastard?" Katsuki interrogated our classmate.

"My father was invited, so I'm representing him."