Chapter - 7

CHAPTER – 7:

Arjun's pov:

I take her to a restaurant.

"Didn't you have breakfast Arjun?"

"It's for you."

"But I already had it"

"You need to learn how to lie Nithya"

Waiter arrives and she orders her breakfast. While we wait for order, she asks me how I know that she is lying.

"Your eyes say it all, Nithya. You will not look into others eyes when you are lying and stare at your feet."

Her breakfast arrives and she digs in.

We arrive at office after her breakfast and get started with our work. She knocks my door at lunch time. She gives me the lunch she brought and about to leave my cabin when I call her.

"Nithya"

"Yes Arjun?"

"Will you have lunch with me today?"

"Hmm, sure let me bring mine" she says and leave.

A few months later...

Nithya's pov:

Arjun and I got quite close in the past few months, I have never been happier. I like his company a lot, he reminds me of my father sometimes.

I fell for him deeply in these months but not sure how to confess my feelings.

Arjun's pov:

I want to confess my feelings to Jaanu but not sure how. We have become good friends in the past few months.

She told me all about her father and her childhood. I have also shared my family and friend's stories with her.

She even met them on few occasions. They know my feelings and they all love her so much. They think she is perfect for me and only she can keep me in line.

Of course, they are not wrong.

Today is our company's anniversary. We are busy in arrangements for the whole week, I didn't get any time with her.

I'm eagerly waiting for this to over so that we can get back to our routine.

I reached the venue at 7 p.m. My parents, younger brother and friends are all here. My friends bought their wives too. They greeted me just as I entered and start talking with me saying that the arrangements are all good, blah blah blah.

I'm not hearing any of it, I just want to see my Jaanu once. She is nowhere to be seen.

"Looking for someone special?" Karthik teases me.

"Yes, my Jaanu."

"Ooooo, you are not even denying it now?" they all laugh at me.

"Why will I deny it? She is a better company than you idiots."

"Ouch! You hurt me annayya" Ansh fakes a chest pain placing a hand on his heart.

(Annayya - BROTHER. It is a Telugu (one of the languages in India) word)

"Shut up, drama king." I shut him up, as I'm getting impatient to see her.

My friends and brother start waving their hands to someone behind me. I turn around and there she is... My Jaanu!!

****************************************************************

Hey Guys!!!!

Hope you all doing good...

Do you like the characters so far?? Please do comment your opinion on them.

Please feel free to comment, I always want to know your opinions. You can even give me some suggestions if you feel like it...

Also, please vote for my story if you really love it.