Chapter - 26

A/N: Imdone_26 thank you so much for your support and help in writing this chapter🫂. This wouldn't have been possible without you❤️. You're my lucky charm, Jaanu😜.

To all the readers who commented and voted on my story so far, thank you so much for your support. Hope you are liking it so far.

Arjun's pov:

"Now, give me my hug. I missed your hugs today, Ajju. They didn't leave us alone, even for a minute." She pouts outstretching her arms.

"My cute Koala🐨🐨. Come here." I pull her into my lap and hug her tightly.

"Ajju

"Ajju..." she calls me in her cute voice.

"Yes, baby."

"Can I kiss you?" she asks me.

"Really? You want to kiss me?" I tease her.

"No, I don't want to." She huffs and tries to get up from my lap.

I throw her on my shoulder and walk towards her bedroom. I smack her ass lightly when she is wiggling to get away from me.

I got a hard smack on the ass in return.

"Ouch. Did you just smack me, Jaanu?"

"Of course. You did it. Then, why can't I?" she replies me.

"Rakshasi." I mumble.

(Rakshasi – devil)

"What did you just call me?" She asks me.

Shit!! She heard me.

I drop her on the bed and hover over her.

She opens her mouth to say something when I pull her into a kiss.

Nithya's pov:

I open my mouth to talk but he silences me with a kiss. He tilts my head holding my chin and deepens the kiss. He is kissing me like his life depends on it.

I want to scold him. He called me Rakshasi.

Stupid, he is kissing you and all you can think about is what he called you. Kiss him back you idiot. My brain retorts.

I try matching his intensity but fail miserably. He smiles into the kiss and starts nibbling off my lower lip and I try to suppress the moan wanting to escape, to not boast his ego.

Gosh!! Why does he have to kiss this good? I love the taste of him, something that's soon going to be my addiction.

He slows down the kiss and pecks my lips once before pulling away from me.

We both are breathing heavily. He places a kiss on my forehead, moves on to my temple kissing there, then trails down to jaw, places several kisses down my neck and stop at swell of my breasts. And look at me asking for permission to continue, with hopeful eyes.

He withdraws his hand from my waist and I miss the warmth his hands provided me when he stops.

Arjun's pov:

"I will kill you if you stop now, Ajju." She replies breathing heavily.

She hits me on my arm when I smirk at her reply.

She signals me to remove the pin from her pallu first. I try to remove it but it's not coming off. I fiddle with it for some time and then stop when I can't.

"Why is this pin so difficult to pull off, Jaanu? Please help me." I ask her irritated.

She chuckles looking at my misery and shrugs.

I playfully bite her over her blouse saying, "You gotta help me if you don't want to give up on your saree and blouse, baby."

She moans in response which completely turns me on. My woman, there is nothing she does, that doesn't turn me on.

She withdraws her hands from my neck and the next second, her pallu is on the bed. I waste no time in unhooking her blouse leaving her in her bra.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous, darling." Is all that left my mouth and I trace her boob over the bra and give it a squeeze.

"You are so soft, Jaanu. I could eat you for dessert if you allow me to." I say and kiss her on her lips. When my hands reach for the hook of the bra; I say, "You can still stop me, love. Because after this I would probably have no control over me."

She licks my lower lip and kiss me, trying to dominate me. I completely let her take control. 

****************************************************************

Hey Guys!!!!

Hope you all doing good...

Do you like the characters so far??

Please do comment your opinion on them.

Also, please vote for my story if you really love it.