Chapter - 17

A/N - Imdone_26, thank you once again❤️. Your comments and words mean a lot to me🫂. Hope you enjoy this chapter too.

And all the readers, thank you for giving my story a chance. I really hope you will feel free to vote or comment if you genuinely like my story.

Arjun's pov:

When I wakeup in the morning, I find her snuggled in my arms with her head on my chest and legs tangled with mine.

I try to wake her up but she whines and mumbles, "2 more mins please" and sleep again. She is such a baby. I don't want to wake her up again, so I wait for her.

She wakes up after 1 hour and says "Good morning" in her sleepy voice.

Damn!! She is making me hard with that voice. Control Arjun!!

"Good morning, Jaanu. Is your 2 minutes done?"

"No" she shakes her head and hugs me.

"It's 8 o'clock Jaanu, we need to leave."

"Today is Sunday, why should we leave? Let's sleep for few more hours."

"I have something else in mind."

"What?"

"Let's meet my family today."

"Don't you think it's too early for that?"

"Bangaram, if you don't want to meet them today and need some time, that's absolutely fine. I will not force you. But if you are wondering if I may change my mind about you, let me tell you. I'm pretty sure that you are the one for me. So, the decision is yours."

(Bangaram actually means GOLD but it's also used as an endearment).

"Okay, let's meet them. But, do they know about us?"

"About me loving you? They do. About proposing to you and you accepting me? Nope. We will surprise them."

"Are they ok with us?"

"Why wouldn't they be?"

"I don't have a family and ..."

"Stop, baby. They know everything, and they are fine with it. What's there to not be? Not having a family doesn't change anything. Neither my feelings for you nor their love. Trust me, you will feel that you got your family back."

By the time I finish talking, her eyes are filled with tears.

My baby...

"You know, you cry a lot for a grownup and strong person."

"Strong doesn't mean that one shouldn't cry or hide their emotions. It's about how they don't fall into the loop and overcome it when faced with a situation. Moreover, these are happy tears."

"I'm really proud of you Jaanu, love you."

"Love you too."

"So, are you ready to meet my family or need some time?" I ask her hesitantly.

I don't want to make her feel pressured.

"Let's meet them today." She says smiling.

"Excellent. Let's go to your place. After freshening up, I will take you home."

"Okay."

We reach home after 2 hours. I ring the bell and wait for someone to open the door. My Jaanu is so tensed, I can see it in her face. To decrease her anxiety; I hold her hands, bring them to my lips and place a small kiss on the back of her hand.

Someone opens the door breaking our moment.

Oh, it's our drama king. Ansh.

He looks at our hands shocked. After sometime realization dawns on him.

"Vadina!" he exclaims excitedly and hugs her.

(Vadina - sister-in-law/elder brother's wife)

(A/N - Guys, we call our sister-in-law 'Vadinamma', in which 'Amma' means 'Mother'. That means we treat her as our mother. So, I request you. Please don't try to find something incest in this innocent hug.

I'm not saying this about everyone but I saw some people commenting bad in some stories. So, I just want to clear up)

She is startled for a second and then hugs him back and slowly says, "Hi Ansh."

Poor thing, got scared because of this idiot.

I pull him back by his collar and whisper, "Kothi, you are scaring her."

(Kothi - monkey)

"Sorry, Vadina" he mumbles embarrassed.

"It's okay, Ansh." She replies him. 

"Wait, let me call Amma and Nanna."

(Amma - Mother, Nanna - Father)

****************************************************************

Hey Guys!!!!

Hope you all doing good...

Do you like the characters so far??

Please do comment your opinion on them.

Also, please vote for my story if you really love it.