Chapter - 15

Arjun's pov:

Once she is done eating, I ask her for a dance. She agrees and we start dancing to her favourite song.

I keep my hand on her waist and pull her closer to me. I get lost in her eyes while dancing.

I can see the spark back in her eyes and a genuine smile. I feel so happy that she is getting back to her old self. And that happening because of me is like a cherry on the top.

"Can I kiss you, Jaanu?" I ask her, unable to stop myself.

She looks into my eyes and says "Yes."

I lift her head a bit and touch my lips to hers. I can feel shivers going through my body. Her lips are so soft, I don't want to stop kissing her ever.

Wait, she is not kissing me back. Is she uncomfortable or doesn't like it?

I stop kissing her and ask, "Am I making you uncomfortable, Jaanu?"

"No"

"Then why aren't you kissing me back baby?"

"This is my first kiss; I don't know how to kiss." She whispers.

"No boyfriends?" I ask her shockingly.

She shakes her head no. I am shocked. She is beautiful inside and out, I thought she might have had a boyfriend at least.

"Not to sound like a hypocrite Jaanu, but I like being your first" I smile like an idiot.

She looks at me angrily and says, "You are obviously sounding like a hypocrite, Ajju."

"I'm so sorry ra. Now, give me my kiss and don't worry, we will go slow."

{ra : an informal word/endearment in Telugu (one of the languages in India) used to call dear ones.

You will be finding this word more in the story.}

With that, I pull her to me and connect our lips again. I pour everything into this kiss and gently bite her lower lip. I tilt her head upward and deepen the kiss when she gasps.

I pull back when we both are out of breath. Her lips look swollen, and she is blushing so hard that I can't help kissing her again.

This time, the kiss isn't as soft as before. I kiss her with passion and urgency. It's like I can't breathe if I stay away from her. She is my oxygen.

This is the best kiss I have had so far and will always be.

After kissing her, I hug her and press a kiss to her forehead.

Shit!!! I forgot to tell her about the cameras that are capturing us. I need to tell her now. I will delete everything if she doesn't like it.

"I need to tell you something Jaanu"

"Yeah, tell me."

"Please don't get angry at me. I promise, I will delete everything if you don't like it. I..."

"What are you talking about Ajju? What will you delete?" she cuts off my rambling.

"I never want to forget these moments. So, I fixed some cameras to capture and record everything from the start. I swear, I forgot to tell you. If you feel uncomfortable with the recordings, I will delete them. Nothing is more important than you and your comfort, baby."

She is looking at me but not replying. I get tensed and say, "I'm sorry," holding my ears.

****************************************************************

Hey Guys!!!!

Hope you all doing good...

Do you like the characters so far??

Please do comment your opinion on them.

Also, please vote for my story if you reallylove it.