Jurisdiction!!

Sometimes bad luck haunts us like mad bulls.

Alone in between the walls of prison, with a dark ceiling. Will my life be submerged in the darkness of the ceiling? Let me stay positive!!

There was a sound of groaning, pain and torture, I was choked, frustrated, biting nails. Lord have mercy on me!!

I jumped to look at the window for the mighty sun.... no earth, for heaven sake please stop rotation for the time being, i don't wanna die. According to my estimation, there were about two to three hours to go, to the dawn, means.. should I escape! But where? Now, I am even the target of the King of this Kingdom. Where would I escape?

I was alone with my lovely controversial thoughts, I looked for the life nearby. There was a man staring at me, for hours. 'Thief?' He asked me,

'Who is a thief !!' I was enraged, tried to protect my pride, 'I am not any criminal, i haven't did anything.'

He chortled, 'Everyone speaks the same lady... I haven't done anything either. Those stupid morons came in front of me, then I just put a sharp bladed knife in their neck.' He mocked and laughed.

I was in prison, with the notorious criminals.

There was a sound of footsteps coming towards my cell. It was a doctor. I desperately asked him, ' Your doubt has been cleared, all sorted!!'

'Yeah, tomorrow you will be beheaded.', he was rude. He asked the guard to open the cell.

'You are kidding me.' I blurted.

'Come, you need a neurological examination, the majesty wants a complete medical report of yours.'

'What will it bring, why wastage of medical resources,' I murmured.

'Sounds reasonable, but our king is very kind, he fulfills the last wishes of each and everyone, what will be yours? Think about it.' He mocked me, too irritating!

'Then, I want.... You too will be hanged after me,' I blurted. But neither do I regret it.

He laughed; ' I just imagine, if you are landed from mars, you are quite a fearless lady. May I know your name.'

'If I know.... You are playing tricks..' I got his malicious ideas. The guard took a long time to open the locker.

'Handcuff her hands, she is one the greatest criminals.' he told a guard.

'If anyhow in this world, I get power. Believe me I would make you pay for everything.' I said. That was bold of me!! He stared at me perplexed, I was even perplexed for my guts.

He took me to his cabin, there were various medical professionals and medical equipment. It was terrifying to stay for the medical examination, it gave me the feeling of being sick, feeling nauseated. I got an MRI scan, i revolted , but it happened, not because of being feared about the tyranny but of the major side effects.... they curiously evaluated my reports.
'A thrombus is logged in the middle cerebral artery branch, supplying the hippocampus.....' they were talking to each other, medical terminology was beyond the scope of my knowledge.

They were staring at me, I was feeling weird, feeling cold. I didn't release when that sick ruler dropped from heaven... no hell, they deserve hell...

'I advise you, brother, to kill her. She is not from the earth.' That doctor mocked me. He cleared his throat and then said; 'We have no record of her fingerprint, and medically her memory storing areas of the brain are injured severely, maybe can't be recovered. She is now without any memories, empty brained but...'

'what?' I blurted.

'Curious!' He mocked. 'I need to tell you, not here.' They sent me away.
If you have privacy better get away from there, you can't force a third person to go.

They for the half an hour, looking at me periodically, laughing, staring at me with their cunning eyes, after the great deliberation, they withdrew the conclusion.

'Get prepared for your marriage.' He said to me,

'What?' I asked, my defective hearing!

'I don't repeat things.'

'no issue, then keep it in your mind.' I blurted. Everyone was looking at me.

He laughed; 'You will know, in our wedding day then,'

'wedding? Our? You are sick... '

'i ensure, you will be beheaded miss.What do they call you?'

'i don't know...'

'What that girl called you?'

'Hazel,..' I blurted 'I will not tell you,' how of stupid of me!!, 'You can't force someone.'

'I can ,miss!' He glared at me. 'Don't check my patience, it's a warning.' He smiled. Was he threatening me!!

Still darkness in my life!!