Understanding and self confliction

I read more and more verses of the constitution. The more I read, the more confusion is created. It's better to stop for the moment and look for life.

If I spend all my energy and my knowledge just for seeking revenge, it would be a waste of human resources.

I looked up in the mirror, tied my hair, and took a breath. I will not stay silent! It's time to work!

  I walked through the corridor setting my pace out of the chamber, it was surprising to discover that those guards didn't stop me. I walked confidently and moved forward to the unknown place without any aim but had confidence. I don't know how i gathered up all the courage in my life.

‘What are you doing here?’ I heard a voice and turned back, a little bit cringed in fear, there might be someone to create new obstacles for me.

‘I am sorry,  I was working for the queen.’ Nandita said,

‘You are such a disobedient, unfilial daughter. You should have died. Your father should not have stopped me. You are bringing disgrace for the family’ She talked rudely.

‘I am sorry, I am not that competent, madam.’ she stammered, cringed in fear.

‘You would be punished for the crime. I will not repeat the same mistake again.’ She raised her arm and was about to beat her. But unexpectedly someone stopped her. The doctor stopped her.

‘How dare you do such filthy tasks?’ the doctor chided her.

‘i was just teaching my daughter, your highness. She is a little mischievous, i need her to know all the rules and regulations of the palace.’

The doctor looked at Nandita, who agreed with that lady. Why in the world people support injustice. They are sick morons!

Am I one of them?

‘Remember not to create chaos in the palace,’ he said and was about to leave. I was standing like a sculpture watching all like others.

‘I was listening to everything, you are lying.’ I said.

‘No, there must be some misunderstanding.’ the lady clarified

‘Your highness, she is my mother. Everything is fine here. Thanks for the consideration.’ She hesitatingly quoted.

I was about to speak but the doctor stopped me and let them go. I was staring at them WITH MY FEROCIOUS EYES…

‘You can't take a reckless decision without proof, Hazel’ He said.

‘I saw everything with my eyes, she was tormenting her, she is just like a demon.’ I explained.

‘I can understand, but you need to protect yourself before thinking about others.’ he explained, it was the first time he talked wisely.

‘I can protect myself,’

‘You can… but not doing. Take time, think about everything. Bye’ he left.

‘I can't, we don't have time,’ I murmured. Yeah, I need to protect myself and work. Let me get proof first…

With the help of Helena, I went to the employee headquarter and gathered all the information about Nandita and her family. I never thought it would be that easy to work. The driver drove the car to the west palace, where the employee in charge of the service provider lives there. It was a region with poor amenities, the darkside of the palace. People were lined up in line to get water from the tanker. Those were very unexpected things to be discovered upon. Perhaps it was only for me! Because I was provided with all the amenities.

One thing drawn clear, the so-called embellishments of the palace are the result of the hard work of those people!!!!

I will rebel for them….

After hours of spending the time in their headquarters and getting all the information, one thing was cleared, it was not only the story of Nandita, but of the thousands of the people to be discovered upon.

I was tired and went back to the lavish life in the palace. Robert was there waiting for me, I was no longer to be afraid of that man. I stared at his eyes with infinite complaints.

‘Have dinner, Don't give pressure to your fragile brain,’ he said gently.

‘At what cost?’ I sounded rude.

‘You can pay me back once you begin to work?’

‘I am not going to have your lavish things.’ I said out of aggression, but literally I was too hungry at that moment.

‘That's great, but don't waste them. you can earn from tomorrow or even today itself.’ He said calmly.

‘How can you be so calm?’

‘Cause I needed to be, Hazel?’

‘Dont ruin my mood,’

‘Ruin your mood? It was already…’

‘I'm in the mood for fighting,’ I blurted.

‘You can not defeat me, with your empty stomach.’

‘I am not hungry,’ I defended, but coincidentally my stomach rumbled at that moment.

‘As you wish, i am going to MKR6, will not be available till tomorrow's evening, if you want to say something let me know,’

‘You are too bad.’

‘Thanks for compliment,’

‘it is so unfair, you are provided with a gold spoon and someone doesn't even have a single drop of water, there is a lot of misery going on and you..’

‘Oh, is it that!’

‘is it that!’

‘I am going, Hazel, it's time for me to go. Take care of yourself. And don't waste the food, it's the hard work of someone to afford the fees for their kids. And about that I will talk to you later, bye. See you soon.’

‘I wish I never see you again.’ I blurted, but regretted, it was too much…

That's why having control in your tongue is the greatest asset.