The mystery revealing....

Morning sunshine snatching away all my dreams. This dreamland is far better than the world's misery filled with endless gloominess and hatred. And I am one of those morons, who look at the world with the same glass of pessimism.

Robert already left the chamber in the early morning, I don't know why but i was feeling bad and worried about him. He is not that bad. I rubbed my head and looked at the balcony behind the red curtains. I saw a beautiful lady with a smile on her face. I know her. But who is she?

‘Hello!’ I said in bewilderment.

‘How are you feeling, Hazel?’ she asked.

‘I am good, it's Robert.... I mean the majesty is injured.’ I stammered.

‘Robert is fine. Thanks to you.’ she said lovingly.

'It's was my duty to serve' words came abruptly out of my mouth. She was staring at me with a smile.

‘I am sorry, but do I know you?’ I asked, but felt regret.

‘Yes, dear. You knew me.’ I saw love in her eyes. She blinked her eyes, looking beautiful in the sunshine.

‘You are?’ ‘ I am sorry for imprudence, but I think…’ i stammered, i was in bewilderment.

‘Its ok, Hazel. Calm down.’ she was calm. And added further ‘I am Robert’s mother, so of yours.’

‘I am sorry for imprudence.’ i said again, feeling the essence of guilt and regret.

‘Relax, Hazel. I am just like your mother, there is no need for formalities.’

‘That's great of you. Can I ask you something ?’ i was still not convinced.

‘Of Course my love' she said.

‘How do we know each other?’ i wanted clarifications.

‘Well, we have known each other since you were in Benac University.’ she was telling me, but was interrupted.

‘Mom, when you came? You should have  told me, I would have sent someone to receive you.’Robert interrupted our conversation.

‘You have no need to worry about trivial matters. You already have a lot of work to do,' she said.

‘Still, you are my mother. It's also my duty.’ he sounded reasonable.

‘I know dear, but what about the duties for Hazel?’ she said and looked at me, they were looking at me.

‘what?’ I blurted.

‘She is strong, mom.’ he mocked.

‘I know her well, and so do you. You are too imprudent, haven't looked after yourself, making me worry in my 60s.’ she mocked him.

‘I am sorry, mom.’ he said  and came near her. She enclosed him in her arms. She patted his head and kissed his forehead.

I miss my mom too. I want to meet her too.

‘Come here,’ she called me. I  obediently came. She enclosed me with her arms and kissed my forehead too. I felt the warmth of love in her arm, felt acquaintances with the emotions, my eyes were filled with tears, I wanted to cry.

‘You bullied her.’ she stared at her son with ferocious eyes.

‘No one can bully her.’ He said.

‘You need a good beating.’ She said,

‘Okay, I haven't… you should take a rest. We are good.’ He said and  taking her away.

‘You dare,’ she retreated. ‘Let me talk to my daughter after 5 years.’ She looked at me affectionately. ‘And get away from here, with Robin and talk to your uncle about administration and don't disturb me.’ She scolded him.

‘Mom, you are unfair…’

‘Are you going or need a beating?’ She said, I laughed without conscience. They were looking at me.

‘Don't stare at her, you will regret it.’ She chided him.

‘Okay, I am going, but I need a moment with you, Hazel, can you give me two minutes.’ He said earnestly. I looked at his mother, she nodded. I went out of the chamber. I tried to eavesdrop out of curiosity but didn't understand anything. They were talking in different languages. 

The door opened and I fell because of inertia.

‘I knew it, take care of yourself.’ He said and patted my head.

Why were they good with me!! Benac University, why i never heard of it?? What's new is going on?