The ray of hope

Sometimes, we invite the dangers by ourselves...

I don't wanna describe the event that happened within a few days, but all i could say, it was not the worst. Things can still get worse than our imagination.

I was married to filthy, devil man, I don't even know his name. They call him 'The Majesty', the ruler of the kingdom. I was wondering over my life, my relatives, where they are in this universe. Why haven't they found me yet? Is there any missing report for me? Or they have suppressed all the news to prevent creating the rumor in the palace for the so called sovereignty.

I was sitting on the balcony, wondering about my life, my dreams that I had before but vanished and I don't remember those. I was looking at the garden of lavender, perplexed like me, searching for the sight of sunlight amidst the tale of winter. I saw the beseeching eyes of a woman looking at me. The eyes seem to be acquainted, blue eyes are the same,.... It was that lady!!

It might be dangerous but there was a ray of hope. I rushed to meet her, absent-mindedly, I slipped and fell on my hand. I got a sprain, again.... I wanted to groan, but I covered my mouth. I heard the sound of footsteps coming closer. It was that filthy man.

'its seventh time, you tried to escape..' he commented. I haven't counted before. I didn't want to clarify the accusations, nor did I want to ruin my opportunity.

'Well, that's a misunderstanding, The majesty. My badness!! What brought you here.' I tried to change the subject and wanted to meet her.

'Better for you to learn some etiquette... Royal grandmother is coming to meet you. Don't create any, otherwise..."

'I know...' I meddled. 'You have no need to think about the trivial issues I will handle.' I tried to gain some trust. This would help me to solve my case.

'Great... then I am going,' he said and then left.

After he left, I went to the garden, and she was waiting for me. I was alerted and walked slowly to avoid any incident. I wonder why the guards were not there at that time!!

'You are...' I was speaking.

'Yes, Hazel.' she meddled.

'Do you know me?' I asked her.

'Yes, sister.... Dad is worried about you.'

'Dad? My dad?' i was confused and confusing her.

'Yes, dear.' she was still calm.

'You are lying, you are not my sister..' I tried to mess.

'No, sister... how can you say this, i know you lost your memory, but don't speak like it, hurts me.' she talked gently. For the, moment I fall in the flow of the emotions.

'then, why did you leave me alone in the market,. Why you haven't searched for me? Why haven't they got news about me?' i enquired.

'They are lying.' she clarified.

'Why would they?' i annoyed her.

'don't believe in them.'

'Neither, I do. But also not trust you. Can you prove this all?' i was annoying her further.

'Yes i can but not here, don't waste time, I have come to save you from that filthy king. The guards would be here within a few minutes. Let's go dear.' she held my hand and forced me. She was losing her mind.

' I am sorry to say, but I can't. They will find me.' i made up an excuse, i was feeling malice in her intentions.

'No they can't,'

'How?'

'You ask too much sister. I know you are confused but let's go....' she was losing her patience.

'I can't let you in danger.' I tried to work calmly and get information about myself.

'How considerate of you! But you are so annoying, they warned me but still...'

'Who warned you?' i asked her.

'Dad, dear. They told me, my little sister, will not listen to me." she blurted.

'Then, why didn't came by himself,'

'he is waiting for you dear. Let's go.'

'I will not...'

'You speak too much of a filthy lady...' she got enraged and took out her sword and attacked me.

Someone threw a pebble and stopped her. He landed from the terrace. It was the king, and fought her, with his sword. It was a great fight. The lady seemed to be assassins, trained fighters, the guard came by and surrounded her. She retreated and vanished into the air and escaped. Is my sister an assassin??

There was chaos over the garden the king was staring at me, but didn't ask anything.

'You are so keen so getting beheaded.' he mocked me.

'I was ..... she was ... i don't...' I was stammering.

'She was the lady you met in the street that day."

'No... it was not her.'

'Then your assassin sister?'

'no...'

'Your dad might be waiting for you, why haven't you escaped?'

'You were eavesdropping!' I blurted.

'I didn't'

'You did...'

'Do you wanna die?'

'No, have mercy on me, your majesty.' i tried to repeat those lines.

'dont test my patience.' he threatened me.

'You have said various times.' I murmured.

'Get ready, and stay away from such people. I will not save you again.'

'Okay... ' I have one doubt, can I ask?'

'Dont.' he sounded rude.

'How do you know I was going to do something heroic?'

'Heroic!! It was stupidity....' He mocked me. He cleared his throat and said, 'I am a ruler, I can sniff the smell of danger and traitors,'

'You can smell like a dog.'

'Dog! You will....'

'I am going, your grandmother is waiting for me...' I meddled and escaped from there.

I was near the death!!