The struggle begins

The royal drama is filled with hypocrisy…

I was standing there in between the ladies just to listen to all the popularity of their family filled with so called joys of wealth and power, and getting insulted for hours.

I should protest, I cannot sit silently by myself, those hypocrisy should bow against innocence. After an hour spent there, i came back.....

I was sitting on the balcony, staring at the myna, mocking me. I was feeling guilty, not because of all the insults, but being silent and listening to all those futile things filled with stupidity. This was extreme…

Nandita, my so-called coordinator, my pal for this lonely journey in this palace, helping me to work and understand the royal stuff. For the moment, i can only trust her, but still she is one of them. She came into the chamber with some fruits, and gave them to me.

I asked her, for some inspiration; ‘Nandita, what would you do, if someone crosses his limits?'

‘I will teach him a lesson, your highness.’

‘If that person is more powerful than you?’

‘Then, I will still do…’

‘there are your superior,’

‘Your highness, you are much more capable than you believe, i know that you are upset about those people, but believe me, you will overcome this… i am not an educated one, but i know what is wrong or right.’ she assured me, and lot the fire inside my heart.

What to do?? Unprepared retreatment results in massive destruction of oneself, if one works recklessly then the things would end brutally. That's the worst part! Let me work diligently, in a wise way.

The most significant way to survive any unknown place is knowing about various prospective livelihoods of the region, chiefly the working and administration of day to day life.

Means having knowledge about the rights and the various laws implemented in the nation.

I know how to seek revenge!!

Getting the constitution book of the supreme laws is a lucid task for me by living in the king's chamber. I straightly went to the library, and checked for the books, it was in the first row.

I took the book, and opened the first page, inhaling the smell of the book, touching the depth of my soul.

The material of the book is made up of the finest quality of the page, the articles were encrypted in golden plated craving. Royal hypocrisy!!

The fundamental rights………

I looked for the rights of citizens, I want to fight based on the rights of commoners. I was engrossed, suddenly, the king popped up in front.

‘what are you doing?’ he enquired. I hid the book in my arm. ‘Breaking in the king’s chamber, stealing …’

‘I am not..’ i meddled.

‘Give it to me,’

‘I will not.’ i blurted.

‘It National treasure, don't play with this,’

‘I am not playing,’

‘you would be beheaded,’

‘You can't, under the section of 27A, the ruler cannot give capital punishment without court consultation.’

‘The court is already against you,’

‘Under section 28B, courts also need evidence in the form of a written pamphlet, and the crime must be of at least of third degree,’

‘You are a fast learner…’

‘You can also not force me, to meet anyone  preferred by you, based on section 102B,’

‘Its 101A, hazel..’ he corrected.

‘No, ‘ I turned the pages. He was right.

‘I learned all the verses by my heart,’ he commented.

‘oh!’

‘I am sorry for the imprudent behavior of my family.’ he apologized.

‘They are very toxic,’

‘Under article 12, one cannot curse the royal family.’

‘Do whatever you want, but I will do…. Notions need to be changed with time.’

‘how bold! What are you looking at between these pages?’

‘Self defense..,.’ I blurted, ‘Nothing,’

‘Do you want the throne?’

‘throne? Never, i am not capable and also I don't want to involve myself in the misery of politics. Becoming a ruler is not a lucid task’

‘oh, you are aware of this…’

‘what do you think about the things your family did?’

‘it is not acceptable as long as you want,’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Take a strand for yourself in your life, if you feel something is wrong then stand against evil.’

‘Should I?’

‘whatever you wish!’

‘You are incredible,  i can't guess the malice in your advice,’

'You are really something, still the same as before'

'What do you mean?'

'Nothing, time will tell....'

'Dont talk to me in riddles, i hate it,'

'Do you believe, i can kill you this instant,'

'The man who lost everything, even his identity, doesn't fear from anyone,'

'is it so?'

'Okay, i will keep this in my mind.' he stared at me, at was scary look.

'Dont take it to your heart, i was kidding... It's for man,'

'Oh. I see... It seems someone needs beating, believe me. If your imprudence goes out of this chamber, then no one in the entire universe can help you.' he gave the cold threat.

'Oh! What about inside the chamber?' i blurted. He gave scary look. ' I don't want to stay here,' i murmured.

'You can't go outside, the outer world is much more scary than you imagine, hazel.' He said, he got phone call and left.

I was left alone with my thoughts amidst the cold.