Everything is Falling into it's Place..

I never expected things to happen like this in my life. His flight lost the signal. I never meant this. Oh my goodness!!!

I fell on the ground when the doctor broke the news to me. It was not because of sympathy, but it was not the right thing. I never believed in all the stereotypes laid down by society, but today I felt a great sense of regret. I wanted him to come back alive.

I went along with the doctor to his headquarters and was there with them, sitting and doing nothing like a fool. I can't be that helpless, I should have some skill, which I don't remember. I should focus....

I looked up at the computer, they were checking for the detection of the plane signal, the coding was familiar, and I could understand those binary words. 0100011100, this all seemed to be an acquaintance. Yeah I know, all the data and computer science, the coding...

'Have you checked the satellite information?' I asked

'Your highness, we are working on this, but someone has introduced the virus in the system and we are not able to decode it.'

'Can I try?' I asked. They were looking at me perplexed.

'As you wish, your highness.'

I was lacking gut but still I went over to look over the things. I folded my sleeves and took a deep breath. Gathering up my courage, I looked over the data and coding, the virus trojan.... It's seems to be like trojan but not that had some difference

'It trojan. We tried to install antivirus,but did not succeed.' one of them told me.

'because it was not exactly a trojan, it's misleading.' I displayed all the differences. 'We have to change the antivirus coding, in similar ways.'

'we don't have time.'

'But also we have no other choice..' I sounded confident. They were looking at me. 'I need the best team to work on." I told the doctor.

'okay...'

He called various officers and engineers all over the Benac. They all assembled to work.

I was flowing with the flow, my memories are lost but not my skills, it seems we have different regions in the brain for memory and skills and I am glad for this.

For an hour and finally we coded the antivirus and we got the connection with the satellite, JK-77, which was detected in the southern plane,going somewhere. We tried to connect the pilot with the navigator. But the navigator headquarters were hijacked.

Things were getting impossible, 'I think it's time to prove your skills. Does anyone know about navigation?' I said. They were looking at me in bewilderment.

'Your highness ,you can't take decisions relentlessly' a man said.

'Do you have any better suggestions?' I said. He was stunned.

'Don't interrupt, it's for the welfare of the kingdom, your Highness.' the doctor supported me.

'your highness, I was always used to being avid about learning geography and navigation, i wanted to be a pilot but due to some circumstances i hadn't.' i voice came out of the crowd.

'What's your name?' i asked.

'Anderson Walt.' he answered earnestly.

'Mr. Anderson Walt, the kingdom is dependent upon your skill right now. We have faith in you, so you have to. Consider this to be the greatest opportunity in your life. You will not get the same, ever again.' I gave him the headphone to connect.

'I will not let you down, your highness.' he said with enthusiasm. I nodded.

'Its Anderson Walt, can we talk to the pilot, we are navigators from the Kingdom Benac.'

'Hello, it's capitan Thomas, the pilot of JK-77.'

'I am Hazel, we need to know the condition of the flight and the majesty.' I said.

'The majesty is in an unconscious state, and we have lost seven officers and another pilot who sacrificed their lives for the kingdom. The culprits were injured severely and the guards controlled the situation, but there was great chaos over.'

'You need to be calmed; Captain Thomas, we are here with Navigator Anderson Walt, who will guide you to the destination. I am connecting with him.'

Believe me, it was his hidden talent to be discovered. Sometimes, we are filled with lots of beautiful ideas and skills which need to be discovered in the wildest situations. After an hour of hustle, the plane reached the destination. The doctors were immediately called and Rober's condition was stabilized, he was looking pale unconscious. I saw his face, covered with blood.

This gave me chills in my bones. The medical team worked for hours, i am not able to guess what the hell was going on with his condition, but everything seemed wrong. The doctors came outside and said,;'He is alright, out of danger. He wants to talk to you, hazel.'

'me?'

'Don't be surprised, hazel. And remember, don't give him stress. He needs rest.' he said. I nodded.

The guard opened the door, he was lying in the bed and was looking at me, with hatred or gentleness,... I can't say.

'How are you feeling?' I asked modestly.

'Fine...' he answered and smiled.

'Why are you smiling, after coming out of the verge of death'

'Aren't you need to apologize?'

'Why should i? You should thank me, but look at you, you are an ungrateful creature.'

'What do you want?' he asked,

'I want to know about myself.'

'You should think before asking, Hazel. We have plenty of time, we will discuss it later.'

'You are too lazy, you procrastinate everything.' I blurted.

'I know,' he said gently, it calmed me.

'what happened?' I asked gently.

'It's a long story.'

'Take care of yourself, don't make others worry about you.' I said.

'I will keep it in mind. There is a surprise for you.'

'what's that?' I was eager to have it.

'Find it by yourself.'

'What???'

'i don't repeat the same things,'

'Go to the hell,'

'Do you have a death wish...' he threatened me. It reminded me of yesterday's curse.

'I am sorry for everything.'

'What have you done?'

'I shouldn't have said that.'

'Oh my goodness, I never knew that you believe in those paradoxes.'

'is it happened because of me?'

'nah,.. go get rest and let me have it.'

'hmm... good night.'

'Good night.'