★22★

Use the sound for better experience 👆🏻

Jk continued

Jk : * face changes to laughing to serious* World.... I swear to god.. If I catch you this time.... I wouldn't spare you!!! * Grinding his teeth*
You did a big mistake!!! Tell me!! Why are you in Felix's house!!!!

Tae: * shock* hyung.... I-its not what y- you are thinking-

Jk: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!! IF MY FRIEND FELIX HASN'T TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE THERE IN HIS HOUSE THEN I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE KNEW THAT!!
I'M COMING TO GET YOU!!!

Tae: F-friend?!?! h-hyung what are you saying!!!!! * crying *
don't act l-like this please!!! Please!!! You are s-scaring....Please let me explain... *Sob* hyung just, just think W-why , Why would I ran away from you hyung....

           I-I l-love y-y-you-

Before even tae can speak further Felix snatched the phone from his hand and throw it away .

With widen eyes Tae stood up form his place....

Tae: Why....WHY.... JUST WHY.....!!!!!

He tightly held tae jaw ....

Felix: WHAT DID YOU DID!!!!! WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DID HUH!!!!!!

Tae: I didn't did anything!!! YOU DID!!!! YOU DID SOMETHING TO MY HYUNG!!!! WHY IS HE BEHAVING LIKE THIS!!!! TELL ME , TELL ME YOU BASTARD!!!!!!

                   * Slap*

FELIX: I let you talk
doesn't mean that you can say anything that comes to your mind!!!! Why did you told him That" I love you" !!! WHY!!!!! JUST FUCKING WHY!!!!!!!!
*Acting like a psycho* D-did he heard anything!!!!

Tae:* scared* *silent*

Felix: FUCKING SPEAK!!!!!!

Tae: *crying* I d-don't know......

Felix: * trying to Clam himself down* puf....... Clam down felix... clam down.... He didn't heard anything...he didn't heard anything.... * To tae * right? * Psycho smile*

Tae:  * nodding in fear*

Felix: HAHAHA!!!! GOOD GOOD!!!!!

you are a good boy.... And good boys deserves a reward right?
*Acting like he is thinking* um......ok! I will give a chance

Tae:* feeling hope of getting out of here*

Felix: World , listen to me carefully ok? We will play a game...

Tae: g-game?

Felix: yes!!!! A game...

In the game I will give you a chance to ran away from here.... And If you can go outside of this mansion gate in 10 minutes  and all you have to do is RUN .... And you are free !

             But , But , But

Remember, the moment those 10 minutes will be over I will chase you to catch you......And if I catch you.....

You have to do WHATEVER I'll tell you to do

* Psycho smirk*

Tae: I-I