★25★

?¿: STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Hobi's all man loaded there shiny gun's and pointed to the person....

Tae looked up hearing the voice.

Tae: Felix hyung......?!?

Felix's men's broke through the hall's door and started to attack jhope's man's

Hobi: *smirk* you can't stop me you bastard!!!! This wedding will happen at any cost!!!!

Felix: Tsk..... YOU WISH

*shoot*

Felix shooted but hobi crouched down and the bullet didn't hit him.... instead of hobi....it hit tae's deltoid

Tae: AHH!!!!! *Crying in pain*

Felix:BABY!!!!

hobi: LIFE!!!!

They were about to go to tae..... But hundreds of mans entered in the hall and started to attack jhope's man's and felix's man's!!!

Felix: WHO'S MEN'S ARE THEY!!!

Jhope got a chance and he took his gun from his back...and pointed the gun on Felixs head!!!!

Jhope: HEY YOU OLD MAN.....*to the priest* ASK HIM THE SAME QUESTION!!!! *Asking the priest to say that does he takes hobi as his lawful husband or not*

Priest: *Scared* y-yes...*clearing his throat* So Mr. Kim taehyung do you take Mr jung hoseok as your lawful husband?

Hobi: SAY IT!!!!! SAY IT LIFE OR I WILL KILL FELIX AND YOUR PARENTS!!!! AND I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO DIE JUST OF YOU!!! RIGHT?

Tae: *crying* Ah...... *Sob* I-I

?¿: WORLD!!!!!!!!

They all looked though the person...... And it was

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook was not alone yoongi was with him too.....

Felix: *shock* hyung?!?!?! How?!?!?

Yoongi run though hobi and felix...and he took the gun from hobi's hands and throw it somewhere...and started to punch hobi.... Some gurds grabbed Felix's both hands so he wouldn't be able to do anything

Felix: LEAVE ME!!!!! I SAID LEAVE ME YOU FUCKERS!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

yoongi got up and pulled hobi from the floor by his collar.....

Yoongi: WHY *punch* DID *punch* YOU *punch* DO *punch* ALL *punch* THIS!!!!

Hobi's nose was bleeding at this rate....

On the other side

Jungkook: W-WORLD!!!!! My world....*caressing his hair, face like a crazy person* *noticed taes bleeding deltoid* H-how this happend?!?!? OH NO YOU'RE BLEEDING SO BADLLY!!!!! LET'S GO, LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL.... COME...

Tae: Leave me!!! *Crying* LEAVE ME!!!!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST!!!!!! *Sob* YOU'RE A BLOODY CHEATER!!!!! *crying* *panting*

Jk: world......... *Crying* Listen to me please..... I-I tried, I tried to find you....

Tae: LIAR!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T!!!! you didn't....... *Crying*