chapter 9

*it's been a full month since ruby and Blake saw each other again, and since then Ruby's workshop has been closed. How do we know that one might ask? Well because Blake has been doing the totally normal and rational thing, she's been spying on the shop, waiting for it to open*

Morning

*We see team IWBY at the breakfast table, yang and ilia were discussing what job they should take, Blake was on another world right now, her mind trapped in thinking what to say to ruby, or if she'll even be able to talk to her at all.*

Blake"h..hey ruby, what's wrong, cat got your tongue? No, no, too much like yang"

Weiss:....ke

Blake"hel...hello ruby, you uh...y...you look so pretty.... God I sound like ilia, I can't be shy when I see her again, I have to be assertive"

Weiss:....Ake

Blake"hello ruby rose, I'm here to talk about my weapon. No. That's too cold, too much like Weiss.  like I don't care about her, like I haven't thought about her every single day"

Weiss:...lake!

Blake"hey...puppy, it's been a long time...I...I missed you.... Maybe I should just go with the first one, calling her puppy would be too awkward "

Weiss:BLAKE BELLADONNA!!!

Blake:wah?!

* Blake yelped as she jumped out of her skin, when she heard Weiss scream her name*

Blake:w...what?!

Weiss:freaking finally! What's with you? I've been calling you for 2 minutes straight;

*Weiss said angrily, Blake was still a bit dazed out of it, so she just shook her head. Weiss sighed and repeated what she said*

Weiss:so! Are you gonna go to the rose shop?

Blake:w...what are you talking about? Why would I go there?

*Blake asked nervously, she glanced at yang seeing if she told Weiss something, but of course yang didn't glance back at her. Seeing as well, she was busy talking with her sister*

Weiss:because she is finally gonna open up again, and she has your weapon?

Blake:how...what are you talking about? How do you know it's gonna be open? Is..is it open right now?

*Blake asked with hope behind her tone. Weiss looked at her with a raised eyebrow, very confused on what got into her*

Weiss: She just emailed all her customers that she's back from her personal issues, and apologized for closing out of nowhere. I wonder what happened to her to miss a whole month. I remember one time she told me she broke a arm and still went to work

Blake:I just remember, yang and me have to go! We have plans!

*Blake said, shooting up from the table and grabbing yang by her collar and dragging her with her. Ilia and Weiss looked at the door where they left, and then at each other*

Ilia:what the hell just happened?

Weiss:I don't know, I just hope to God, that those two aren't dating again, we don't need another train wreck

*Weiss said with a frustrated sigh. Ilia nodded in agreement, though she was curious about the story yang was telling her, about the girl who sacrificed herself to save patch*

Scene change

City of vale

With friendship bumblebee