0.3; Whats Your Story

0;3: What's Your Story

WAR OF HEARTS

RUELLE

Stiles had completely lost his mind. That was the only conclusion Audriana could come up with that was remotely reasonable.

Stiles, Scott, Theo and Audriana were all gathered in the boys locker room. (Which had taken Stiles about five minutes to coax her to going in and about ten minutes to convince her to go back in after taking one whiff of the place)

To be honest Audriana still didn't know why they weren't in a more logical location like the library or why she had to be there, especially considering none of the other girls were present.

"Okay, if no one else is going to say any thing I will. What the hell are we doing?" Audriana asked taking a seat on one of the benches. Nobody had said a word since they got there and it was honestly annoying. If someone didn't start talking she was leaving.

"We are here because your new friend here, has some explaining to do." Stiles spoke up gesturing to Theo.

"Explain what?" Theo asked, glancing in between the three of them. He had already explained to them why he was here. He needed a pack.

"What's your story? Okay, how'd you get the fangs and the claws" Stiles further elaborated.

"It's a long one." Theo explained.

"We've got time." Audriana said offering him a small smile, letting him know she wasn't completely against him. In fact she wasn't against him at all. But I'd like to be.

"I was skating neighbors empty pool trying to do a hand plant." Theo began his story, thinking back. "Nobody was home, I'm not that good of a skateboarder but I guess I was feeling pretty determined that day because I completely lost track of time. He glanced around at everyone as he told his story, making sure to maintain eye contact with all of them.
"I didn't even realize it was night until the yard light came on, like I said I wasn't very good. On my last try I went down and I hit hard, really hard. I was sitting there at the bottom of the pool and I realized something. I never heard the board come back down. It came at me fast. I barely had a chance to turn around before it bit me." Then he gestured to his side right below where his ribs were. "Right here"

"It wasn't an accident, he wanted to turn you." Scott said showing off his knowledge of alpha werewolf facts.

"All right so why aren't you part of his pack then? Why didn't you come back for you?" A still rather skeptical Stiles asked.

"Because by the time of my first full moon he was dead." Theo shook his head as if remembering.

"How did you know that?"

"I met another one of his pack a couple weeks later. He told me that the Alpha that bit me was killed by two of his own betas, they were twins."

At the last part, Audriana, Stiles, and Scott all shared a look. The twins who killed their alpha sounded vaguely familiar and by vaguely they meant extremely.

Stiles let out a puff of air still not convinced The story was entirely accurate.

Theo cleared noticed "Scott listen to my pulse, I'm telling you the truth." He glanced back and fourth between the three of them, but spending a little bit more time on Adriana.

"Yeah or you just know how to steady you're own pulse rate while on your lying your ass off." Stiles scoffed.

She rolled her eyes at Stiles. Audriana would personally like to think that Theo was telling the truth. And not just because he was an extremely hot werewolf who knew how to skateboard.

"Why would I lie?"

"Cause maybe you're not who you say you are." Stiles argued back again.

"Okay. In fourth grade you had an inhaler. I had one too. I remember this day where I ended up in the nurses office, with an asthma attack. A bad one. I was waiting to be taken to the ER , you were waiting for the principal.
You told me what would happen how they give you an IV and oxygen. You made it sound easy. Like everything would be okay." As Theo retold a memory from fourth grade to Scott who had recollection written all on his face.

Oh god, he's sensitive too. Audriana was pretty sure if there was a human version of the heart eye emoji it would be her expression.

Her bliss was short lived however by Stiles who had caught her staring at Theo, and was now staring at her... well, glaring. She merely brushed her friend off and tuned back into Theo's monologue.

"I've been by myself this whole time. everyone knows, lone wolves they don't make it on their own. I swear I'm that same kid from fourth grade and I was hoping you were too." As he finished off his little speech the bell rang signaling the end of free period.

"I better not be late for class. You're not the only ones I need to make a good impression on." He half smiled, one which Audriana returned before he was picking up his bags and heading to his next class.

Upon Theo's exit both Scott and Audriana turned their attention to Stiles.

"What? Don't give me those looks guys. there's something off about him." Stiles said narrowing his eyes. like even the thought of Theo Raeken wasn't registering right in his mind.

"Stiles there is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing wrong with that boy." Audriana said standing up from the bench she was sitting on.

"You're just saying that cause you think he's hot."

The blonde tilted her head to the side as if thinking. "True, so Stiles how about you quit trying to scare off my future boyfriend." She said patting his chest as she made her way out the door.

"But you don't even know if he's wants to date you!" He yelled after her trying to get in the last word.

With a smile she turned around.
"Believe me, he will." and with that she left both Stiles and Scott in the boys locker room to talk about whatever weird theory Stiles had.

Adrianna walked down the hallway with a smirk on her face. She was a woman on a mission and that mission was simple and went by the name off Theo Raeken.

--------------------

EDITED: November 25 2016

A/N: YAY Theo and Audrianna are really gonna start picking up the pace from here on out. Thank you guys so much for reading and don't forget to vote.
Lots of love, Ari.