Chapter 51.

TW: There are references to sexual abuse and rape in this chapter ❤️

Sunday 16th July
12:45 am

Rae

"Get the fuck of my face for real Mo

"Get the fuck of my face for real Mo."

"Where the fuck I'm supposed to go when it's my room Rae? Make it make sense."

We had arrived at his mom's house in Virgina about an hour ago. Cassi and I were sharing the guest room, Ness and Dior another guest room, and Cam, East and Andre were sharing Cam's old room, with two of them sleeping on an air matress.

I just know they about to torture that poor baby. He's never gonna wanna travel with us again.

Mama Banks loved us but she don't play that sharing a room with a man that's not your husband under her roof.

But even then, I don't think I'd feel comfortable with that. I can't imagine getting my back broke in my mother-in-laws house.

"Go find Crystal's house." I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms.

"How many times I gotta tell you, I'm not messing with that girl anymore." He said frustrated.

"Then why the hell is she sending you nudes ?"

"Shit I don't know, she was feeling friendly ?" He said raising his shoulders.

"I outta smack the shit out of you for real." I said in a spiteful tone.

"You acting like I responded to the picture." He pointed out.

"You opened the DM." I rebutted.

"I haven't spoken to this girl since we started dating, you're making a big deal out of nothing."

"And you're trying to justify receiving a nude from a hoe."

He sighed before stepping close to me in an attempt to put his hands around my waist.

"Rae, baby, this ain't-"

"Did you block her?" I said interrupting his sentence.

He stayed silent which told me all I needed to know.

"Have the night you deserve Mo." I said before leaving the room.

-

"So he didn't even block her ass?"

"Girl no, I'm now fully convinced, men are from mars and women are from Venus."

"Must be because what's his reason for not blocking that hoe?"

"Don't know and don't care. Shoulda been blocked from the minute he saw that message. He shouldn't have even attempted to entertain conversation with this female."