Chapter 39.

Friday 1st July
6:00pm

Dave

Blue Haze was officially mine

I signed the papers last week and we've spent this week getting things ready for tonight which would act as a grand opening just under new management. Even though it had been open for a while already, I wanted to leave my mark.

I figured it was the perfect timing as Independence Day weekend was coming up. I wanted to create a buzz.

I felt good about this business decision because I could really see it paying off in the future.

It wasn't just about cleaning my money, it was about good investment opportunities to keep my money flow. I was more of a silent investor in my first club so I was looking forward to being hands on.

Text mode:
Mamas 💍

I just pulled up babe x

In my office mamas,
let the boys know you here.

Okay my love,
I'll see you in a sec x

Text mode over

Ci spent the morning in classes and then the afternoon with Mama C so I haven't really spent any time with her today. Especially with the club this week and expanding product production, I've been more MIA than ever.

I've missed her like crazy.

I can't believe my baby is about to graduate in 3 months, I'm so proud of her and I got something special planned for her. I'm about to go crazy on her ass and she doesn't even know it.

I loved surprising her.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

My eyes lit up as I saw my baby come through the door. I got up from my chair to greet her and damn mamas was looking good.