Chapter 4 (Brothers anger or love?)

Next Day,

Y/n woke up with a headache when she felt two hands wrap around her. She turned to see her brother Felix sleeping peacefully.

But as she leaned she saw his eyes puffy probably he cried last night. Y/n felt guilty for it as she made her brothers WORRIED, a tear escaped her eye but she wiped it off and went inside the bathroom to ball her eyes out.

She felt helpless, she felt useless, she felt a burdern. She found a razor in the bathroom and tried making cut in her hand with the blade but stop as if her brothers saw it might worry them but before she could process she already made two cuts.

Soon she came out of the bathroom and saw her brother has waken up and was sitting on her bead with phone in his hand. As soon she saw him she placed a fake smile on her face but little did she know that he is her brother who know everything about her.

Y/n – Good Morning Oppa ~~

Felix – Good Morning Sunshineeee~~

Y/n – Oppaa I am Hungryyy ~~' (Cutely)

Felix chuckled at her cuteness but he knew what she was going through because of them.

Felix – (Smiling) Okay let's goooooo~~~

He said as you both started going downstairs to feed y/n's stomach but then suddenly y/n remember something

Y/n – Oppaa, You go I'll come in a while. I'll just go and quickly inform unnie about yesterday, they will be worrying.

Felix – Okay sunshine, but come fast.

Saying this he went downstairs and y/n went inside her room to message her unnie. She didn't call as she thought that it might disturb them.

After sometimes Y/n came downstairs only to witness a tense and deadly atmosphere which was due to none other than her brothers angry aura.

She gulped and tried running back to her room but suddenly she felt like flying? Probably because Seungmin was lifting her.

Y/n – Yaahh!! Oppa leave mee! I don't want to dieeee

Seungming dropped her on her legs in front of her brothers who were sitting on the couch with deadly anger on their face.

Seungmin – (lightly smacking her head) How many times do I have to tell you not to talk like this huh??

Then someone cleared his throat catching y/n attention. She gulped as she saw the expression on his face. Yes it was none other than her very dear brother HYUNJIN.

Hyunjin – Okay miss y/n, please come here (calm)

He said pointing her to stand in front of her.

Y/n – O-oppa I-I'a-mm Sor-ry (Stuttering + scared)

Hyunjin – Sorry? For what are you sorry, huh? (calm but angry)

Y/n – F-for h-hiding f-from y-you a-about M-mr. K-kang (You said as you hung your head low)

Seungmin – Y/n you know hiding things from us won't resolve things? (Scolding)

Han – Yes, it will only complicate the situation. You know what, what if Jeogin didn't reach on time? Have you ever thought about the consequences? (Strict)

Changbin – Y/n you shuld have informed us. Don't you think us as your brothers? Don't you trust us? Huh (Soft but a little stern)

Hyunjin – Don't you remember what I told you before going to school? DON'T HIDE THINGS FROM US. But see you decided to ignore what your oppa said (Angry)