Chapter 13 (Reconciliation?)

Y/n POV

I was resting in my room but sleep was far away from me.

So, I decided to go and annoy any of my 'dear' brother.

Hehehe

I went downstairs and saw no one was there so I went towards their meeting room as I know if you need to find my workaholic brothers first place you should search is their MEETING ROOM which I call as their Workahol-o-Rama (Workaholic + Panaroma)

Hehehe

I went towards the 'most entertaining place in the world', note the sarcasm!.

I was about to knock in until I heard Hyunjin oppa saying-

Hyunjin – Guys! I think its time to tell her about the truth.

Truth? What truth?

Jeongin – I was thinking the same hyung!

Lee Know – She deserves to know the truth.

Which truth do I deserve to know? Did they ate my CHOCOLATES?

Bangchan – I talked with Dad and Mom regarding this.

Mom Dad? How's my chocolates related to them?

Han – What are their opinions?

Bangchan – He said she deserves to know the truth so if we think circumstances are suitable we should tell her about it.

Circumstances? What circumstances? Are they really talking about my chocolate?

Seungmin – I just hope we don't freak her out.

Han – She's so fragile and innocent. I don't know how her heart would take it.

God! How's it related to my inncocence?

Lee Know – Don't worry about that Han. She's way more stronger than we can imagine.

Bangchan – Yeah! And we won't tell her all at once.

Stronger? ME? Huh! I don't think so. But I won't tell to Binnie Oppa or he'll scold me and give me looooong lecture. (pout)

Changbin – We'll just tell her that we are MAFIA'S right?

Ohhh! So this was what they wanted to tell me that they are mafia. Ohh I thought about its my chocolate. (Sigh of relief)

Mafia. Hmm. MAFIA? Wait what the f- I mean hell? My BROTHERS are MAFIA? Freaking MAFIA?

Shi-Oops- Sorry, Okay is it a book going on or what? Where the girls gets to know that her brothers are freaking MAFIA?

I got all numb when I realized that my brothers are fuc- freaking mafias. I could not hear their further conversation as the shock I received was blocking my ability to hear and process.

I was not scared or anything hearing they are Mafia's. They never hurt me and I am pretty sure they'll never hurt any innocent. But the emotions inside me were sad and angry, Angry that my brothers didn't told me about such an important part of their life and sad cause I think that they don't trust me enough.

I was hurt, deeply because my own brothers didn't trust me enough.

My chain of thought broke when I accidently stumble into the vase and it broke.

As soon as I gain my composure, I ran towards my room ignoring the pleads of my brothers.

I shut the door and started crying. I felt vulnerable cause the brothers whom I trusted the most hid such a big thing from me.