Chapter 28 (Pampering Part 1)

On one fine morning, the weather is quite pleasant today. The soothing flow of wind with calming music from the birds adds on to this beautiful morning but somewhere inside a grand mansion or we can say home, eight people are sitting inside a locked room. Their expressions are far from being pleasant.

Yes, they are none other than Stray Kids the well-known dangerous and ruthless mafia who are now sulking like kids locked inside their meeting room located inside their mansion.

The very reason to why they are sulking is cause their very loving and innocent, baby sister has kicked them out of the living room and locked them inside this meeting room. Why? Only the princess knows.

Whereas in the living room, the princess of the house is running from one place to another completing the surprise she has planned for her brothers.

She has been very excited as well as nervous about her surprise.

But why so sudden surprise? Only the princess can answer.

INSIDE THE MEETING ROOM

Jeongin – Arghh Hyung, what is she doing for the past two hours locking us inside this goddamn boring meeting room.

He said frustratedly.

Bangchan – I wish I knew.

He replied with a sigh.

No one knows what she is up to. Yesterday she asked her brothers to take a leave for today and they being the good elder brothers followed their sister's wish or command. Since tomorrow is a natural holiday as it's Sunday it will give her time of two days but for what? no one has any idea.

Seungmin – I hope she isn't playing any prank because this is not at all funny.

Hyunjin – Exactly, sitting here doing nothing because she even confiscated our mobile phones and other devices.

Yes, it's true she has taken all the digital devices from her brother for two days so now it's just her and her brothers.

Han – Yeah, we can never guess her next move because when she is capable of bringing the so-called ruthless mafia kings to their knees, she can do anything.

Changbin – Exactly sometimes I feel she has more power than us.

He said huffing.

Lee Know – Are you guys being jealous of your own sister?

He asked being done.

Changbin – Of course not.

Hyunjin – Yeah she deserves the world.

Han – We can never be jealous of her

Seungmin – We can gladly be on our knees for her.

The four said being offended at once.

Lee Know opens his mouth to say something but then closes it.

Jeongin – If we rule the world she rules us.

Jeongin comments out of nowhere but yeah no one can disagree with this.

They might be the king for others but the one who rules over them is their princess.

Felix – We should do what our sister asked us to. Heart to Heart talk.

Felix said excitedly while others rolled their eyes while muttering something under their breath.

Lee Know – Why aren't you responding? He is true we should follow our princess's orders.

Others except Felix scoffed at his response but still chose its better to follow her orders.