Chapter 25 (The most dreaded moment)

Jeonghan's POV

I was pacing back and forth in the room.

Unitl the doorbell rang and in entered my little brothers.

A relief trailed down my spine.

Jeonghan – You guys are finally back

I said hugging them.

Their face held confusion.

Jeonghan – I was scared, you guys were alone in a new town.

Seungkwan – Come on Hyung. We have visited here n number of times.

Jeonghan – Still...

Dino – Don't worry hyung we both are fine.

A smile ghosted my face. I love them to death.

I have to be a little protective towards them especially cause of their careless and reckless nature.

They are way too immature for their age.

I just completed my office work and entered the hall.

Dino and Seungkwan were talking more like whispering to each other but god they seriously don't know how to whisper.

Dino–Hyung shouldn't know or we will be dead.

What are they going to do now? Sigh.

Seungkwan – Don't worry he won't. By the way tomorrow we will have lots of fun.

I fear their definition of fun means almost causing me to have a heart attack.

They have been acting sus since their return from school. I feel they have planned something.

I tried to act cool and unsuspicious. Let's see if they'll tell me about their so called 'fun' or not.

Jeonghan – Come for the dinner kids.

Dino & Seungkwan – We aren't kids hyungggg

They both whined together to which I just chuckled.

Jeonghan – Kids listen

I said once our dinner was done.

Jeonghan – I'm having an important meeting tomorrow so I'll go in the morning and return by evening.

Dino – What about other hyungs?

Jeonghan – Mingyu and Cheol Hyung will be joining us too tomorrow for the meeting.

Me, Cheol, and Mingyu hyung along with Stray Kids are having a collaboration meeting with another company tomorrow.

They both nodded visibly happy.

Seungkwan – Hyung.. Can we both go with our school friend tomorrow to a café after school?

Jeonghan – Friends? You just joined school champ. You shouldn't trust someone so easily.

Dino – Hyung do you remember our friend whom we used to visit whenever we came to Korea? She's in our school in fact in our class so we decided to hangout.

This friend has always been suspicious. They never introduced me to her. She was still a mystery to me. Now I am one hundred percent sure they are cooking something.

I simply nodded giving permission. I want to see what they do.

The next day came and our meeting was canceled at the last minute due to some weather issues.