Chapter 8 (Party)

After the reunion of Y/n, TXT and Jeonghan things are going smooth.

Today Y/n is going to some business party with her brrothers.

Y/n does not like to attend social gatherings, but her brothers insisted she come along.

They want her to step out of her comfort zone and get exposed to the outside world for her betterment. They tried their best to encourage and assure her that they'll be there with her and nothing would go wrong.

Their only goal to bring her to the party is to encourage her to step outside of her comfort zone in a supportive and non-judgmental way, while also respecting her boundaries and preferences.

They Emphasize the potential positive outcomes of attending the gathering, such as meeting new people, forming connections, and broadening their social circle to her. Also they Let her know that socializing is a skill that can be developed and that each interaction is an opportunity to learn and improve.

Y/n was a bit nervous for the event but was assured since her brothers would also be with her.

Stray Kids were also a bit concerned for her safety so they doubled the security around them.

They promised themselves that whatever the case is they wont let their princess face any problem throughout the event.

Y/n got ready and wore a beautiful gown that was selected by none other than her Han Oppa.

She wore the gown and came out of the dressing room to witness her two Oppa sitting there

Hyunjin and Felix stood in awe, their eyes wide with shock as they took in their sister's stunning appearance. Their breath caught in their throat, speechless for a moment as they admired her beauty. It was as if they were seeing her in a new light, overwhelmed by her elegance in the beautiful dress. And the thing more astonishing was that she was not even fully ready.

Y/n stood their waiting for any comment regarding her look but her brothers were so lost in her beauty.

Y/n –Oppa, Am I not looking good in this dress (She said as she rechecked herself in the mirror)

Hyunjin – LEE Y/N! Dare you said that you are not looking good in this dress. It seems like the beauty of whole heaven has engulfed you.

Felix – Yeah, I'll faint with your beauty

He said with a dramatic fall.

Hyunjin to joined him in his dramatic act.

Y/n was giggling seeing her brothers response to her look.

Soon they got up with a serious face.

Felix – Okay, Miss Lee Y/n, Today the fashionista Hyunjin and Felix will be the in charge of adding glint to your look which I guess is not needed but still