Chapter 11 (ANGER)

The Next Day,

Y/n took a leave as per her brother's strict order. Lee Know also took a leave to accompany her.

Maknae line went to their respective school and university. Hyung line except Lee Know went to school to deal with this issue in their own way.

At School

Principle's Office

Mr. Kim (The new principal appointed by stray kids themselves) was doing some work when there was a knock on his cabin door.

Mr. Kim – Yes Come in!

Hearing which two angry beast burst into the room. Seeing the cold and scary aura radiating from both of them Mr. Kim gulped.

Mr. Kim – O-oh M-mr. L-lee. Please have a seat (stuttering)

Bangchan – KIM MINGYU, Do you even know what is happening inside the school behind your back?

He roared in anger.

Yes Kim Mingyu the   cousin of Yoon Jeonghan and one of the most trusted friend of Stray Kids.

Mingyu – What Happened hyung?

He ask in a calm tone sensing the tensed atmosphere.

Formalities were way back forgotten

Changbin – Behind your back some students dared to BULLY our Y/N

He shouted with pure anger evident in his voice

Mingyu – WHAT THE HELL?? SOMEONE DARED TO BULLY Y/N. (He shouted or more roared)

He treated Y/n as his little sister only.

Bangchan – YES!

Then he explained the whole matter to him. Mingyu immediately called those girls and informed their parents too.

Mingyu – Miss Lia, Miss Mia and Miss Yera care to explain why you bullied Y/n?

He asked coldly.

Lia – S-sir w-we d-didn't d-did a-anything (scared)

Changbin – YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?

He shouted making the girls flinch.

Bangchan – You girls bullied y/n due to which her Health got WORSEN.

He said in his cold and dark voice sending shivers to the people present

Mingyu – I didn't call you to just stand here, SPEAK (shout)

Mia – S-sir w-we w-were just j-jealous of Y/. S-so w-we d-decided t-to b-bully her.

Banchan – WOW! IT MEANS YOU WILL BULLY HER? HUH?

Changbin – Mr. Kim please call their parents. We'll talk to them (cold)

Mingyu shivered hearing his tone.

Mingyu – S-sure m-mr. Lee

Soon their parents arrive.

(L/F – Lia's Father L/M – Lia's Mother

M/F – Mia's Father M/M – Mia's Mother

Y/F – Yera's Father Y/M – Yera's Mother)

M/F – Yes Sir you called us

Mingyu – Sir your Daughters has been accused for bullying.

Y/F – WHAT? This is not possible Mr. Kim