Chapter 5 (Siblings love)

Soon after taking some time to calm down Y/n felt her ears being pulled

Bangchan - (Pulling her ears) But still Miss Lee Y/n if you dared to pull this stunt again I swear no one will be worst than me (Stern)

Y/n – Aah! Oppa! I told you that I am sorry! (She said in shouting causing chan to pull her ears more tighter)

Banchan – This is how you talk to your brother? Huh (playfully scolding)

Felix yanked his hand away from her ears.

Felix – Hyung enough of the scolding's. Don't scold my poor sunshine (He said side hugging Y/n)

Y/n – Yeah! Only my Lix Oppa Understands me (Dramatically wiping her fake tears)

Everyone chuckled at her antics

Hyunjin – But still baby, don't you think you should be punished for this?

Y/n eyes grew wider and she saw the smirk plastered on each of her brothers face even on Felix she understood their intentions and tried to run away but before she could she was hold into a firm grip by jeongin and Han

Changin – Where are you going bunny? (Smirk)

Yes then they all started tickling her mercilessly.

Y/n – (Laughing) Ha ha ha- Yaah! – ha-ha-he-he-ho-ho Op-p-a – hehehohohehehohoehehohoh Sto-p

Tears of joy flowed from eyes.

They tickled her for a good amount of time and she felt helpless in front of 8 giants.

Soon they stopped noticing her discomfort in breathing.

Lee Know - I hope you learnt your lesson (Smirk)

Y/n – (Calming down) yeah oppa, Now I a hungryyyy pleaseee give mee foodddd (She whinned in a cute voice)

Lee Know – Okay, Okay my kitten. Let's go I'll make your favorite pancakes

Y/n – Yayyyyy!!

Seungmin – Yeah along with a glass of MILK

Y/n – Oppaaaaaa (She showed her doe eyes hoping some effect on him)

Seungmin – Your eyes wont work on me sweetheart

He said walking past her to the dining room.

Y/n just pouted and followed him whereas others just admired her cuteness. They promised to protect her till their last breath. They hate one thing and that was seeing her suffer.

They know how long yesterday night was for them. None of them slept yesterday for more than an hour. They all only know how worried they were. They were worried to death and angry as hell.

She was the best gift God gave them in life, and they can't afford to lose her. She was their first priority and always be the same.

The next day which was Saturday ie HOLIDAY for maknae line, Han and Hyunjin but hyung line had to go to their office

(Here by maknae line I am referring to jeongin, seugmin, Y/n and Felix whereas by hyung line I am referring to Chan, Changbin and Lee know)

Y/n Room

RING...RING..RING

Then suddenly someone got up and closed the alarm and look at the beautiful figure sleeping peacefully beside him.

He promised her that he'll never let ANYONE hurt her kitten in the future.

Lee Know – Kitten, wake up (soft)