CHAPTER 24 (THE MOST AWAITED MOMENT)

Y/N POV

Today I am happy, excited, nervous, elated, more happy, more nervous, more excited and more and more scared.

But somewhere guilty too.

Happy and Excited for the afterschool fun I am gonna have with my trio.

But scared that if my brothers get to know then am 'dead'

Guilty that I'll lie to them and do something which I definitely know they won't appreciate.

I'll somehow disobey them.

Which I absolutely hate but arghh I can't control myself.

This is one of the secrets I'm hiding from them.

I guess I'll tell them after coming back or else I won't be able to leave peacefully with guilt.

But I'm scared of their reaction.

Arghhh

Fuck My Life

Anyways, let's get readyyyyyyyyyyyy

Third Person POV

Y/n descended from the stairs more like running on it until as usual she get's scolded by her brothers.

Han – For god sake Y/n stop running down the stairs.

He said strictly

Y/n smiled sheepishly at him and carefully descended the stairs and hugged him time melting his anger.

Han – I swear I'll ask to shift your room on the ground floor if you keep running down the stairs.

He said or more like warned her.

Y/n - (grinning mischievously) But it's so much fun! Plus, I'm just trying to get down there quickly so I can see what's for breakfast

Han- You know that's not the point. It's dangerous, and you could trip and fall.

He said sighing.

Y/n - (with a playful pout) But I have super-fast legs! They're like built-in safety nets.

Han - Super-fast legs or not, it's still risky. What if you trip and fall, and then your super-fast legs can't catch you?

Y/n - (giggles) Well, then my super-fast arms will catch me! Or, at least, my super-fast face will cushion the fall. Or the best my super man's will catch me ie you guys.

Han - (sighs, trying not to laugh) You're impossible. Just promise me you'll be a bit more careful.

Y/n - (mock-serious) I promise. I'll only run down the stairs when there's a very, very good reason.

Han - Like?

Y/n - Like if there's a race to the bottom and I'm in the lead! Or I am happy

She said squealing happingly

Han - (shakes head with a smile) You will never listen right?

He said taping her head lightly

Y/n just giggled cutely and flipped her hairs.

Han – Let's go my little trouble maker.

He said while bopping her nose.

They both made their way towards the dining hall where the others were seated.

The atmosphere was quite serious as they are having an important meeting today.

Y/n – Good Morning Oppa