author's note

Hello! Thank you so much for reading this anthology. It's not completely finished so I will be adding more poems over time.

My name is Patrick and I'm from Manchester, England.

This anthology is a few of poems I have written that I have strung together into this collection. I thought that they all shared similar themes of sentiment, grief, loss, time etc. 

The ideas for all these poems (and all my other poems) all came in a similar way - I witnessed something small, or learnt about something that instantly made me think of a deeper meaning. Even something small, e.g seeing a hole in my duvet, or lying in a field of grass, made me stop and reflect about life and what it means to be alive and experience thought and emotion. These poems are attempting to try and evoke these same feelings within yourself as a reader - offering a moment of reflection or contemplation, and I hope I have achieved that through my words.

If anyone has anything they'd like to share, if it's a question about one of my poems or want to share your own personal interpretations, I'd be delighted for you to leave a comment or send me a message! All feedback is much appreciated!! ❤️

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my poems and thank you for reading them, I wish everyone the best!!

Sending love to all xx