Dark Water Mane 6 Goals And Roles Introduction

Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Rarity
Twilight Sparkle

Goal
Hostile takeover of Ponyville And Take All Y/N Magic (Rarity and Twilight Sparkle. if they don't kill each other first), Everfree Forest (Fluttershy) and Appleloosa (Applejack) And Take Y/N Magic.
Shower Ponyville with Sonic Rainbooms And Take Y/N Rainbow Power (Rainbow Dash)
Impose comedy performance on Ponyville residents (Pinkie Pie)..
Keep Kino imprisoned And Take Y/N Alicorn Magic.

(The Mane 6)Rule Equestria To Defeat Y/N And Cutie Mark Crusaders And Zecora And Spike And Princess Luna And Celestia For Ruin Their Evil Plans(All Fallied)

Roles

Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie had her comedy twisted. She first appeared in Sugarcube Corner getting ready to show how bad she can be And Take Your Happy Place Magic. She lured ponies into the Ponyville Theater by using exploding presents. Once inside the ponies were glued to their seats and Pinkie locked the doors. They were forced to watch Pinkie Pie's comedy routines until Rarity and Luna come crashing through the wall. She then uses her Party Cannon, which she turned into a real cannon, to destroy the theater even more. After that, Pinkie threw water balloons filled with the dark water at ponies making them evil And She Take Your Magic. After Princess Luna turns back into Nightmare Moon from the water, you cure her with the Magic of Friendship Balloon Water And When She Turned Back To Evil And She And The Rest Of The Mane 6 Take All Your Magic And Princess Celestia Magic And You And Spike And Cute Mark Crusaders And Zecora And Princess Luna And Celestia Use Your All Magic To Turned Pinkie Pie And The Rest Of The Mane 6 Back To Normal.

Applejack

Applejack had her love of apples twisted. She became an extreme business pony who only cares about apples. She built a wall around Sweet Apple Acres and forces her sister, Apple Bloom, to work. She even tried to get rid of the CMC's clubhouse And She Take Your Plant Power. She is finally beaten when You cuts a telephone wire, preventing her from doing a hostile takeover of Appleloosa, and lures her into water alloons filled with the Magic of Friendship Balloon Water And When Twilight Turned Her And The Rest Of The Mane 6 To Be Evil And Take All Your Magic And Celestia And You And Spike And Cute Mark Crusaders And Princess Luna And Celestia And Zecora Use All Your Magic To Into Applejack And The Rest Of The Mane 6 Back To Normal.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash had her love of speed and showing off twisted. All she did was constantly fly around Ponyville resulting in many sonic rainbooms And Take Your Magic Rainbow Power. You manages to cure her by tricking Rainbow into ramming into a target And When She Turned Back To Be Evil And Take All Your Magic And Celestia And You And Spike And Cute Mark Crusaders And Zecora Princess Luna And Celestia Use All Your Magic To Turned Rainbow Dash And The Rest Of The Mane 6 Back Into Normal.

Fluttershy

Fluttershy had her love of animals twisted. She resided in the Everfree Forest and attacks intruders or anyone who hurts her animals friends, who apparently got corrupted as well. She tries to get the CMC And You And She Take Your Magic Talk To Animals And Be Friends With Them they All make it to Zecora's and escape with a smoke bomb. Later, she witness the chaos happening in Ponyville and prepares to have a war using her animals. But You, who was just cured, was able to make it rain down the cure and have Fluttershy back to normal And She Turned To Back Evil And And Take All Your Magic And Celestia, You And Spike And Cute Mark Crusaders And Princess Luna And Celestia Use All Your Magic To Turned Fluttershy And The Rest Of The Mane 6 Back To Normal.

Rarity

Rarity had her desire to be beautiful twisted. She proclaims herself as the most beautiful pony in Equestria and covers her imperfections with a mask. She also sees herself as leader of Ponyville because of her beauty. She destroys stores of fashion so she can rebuild them in her own image. She gets into a fight with Princess Luna ,And Take Your Magic and later goes off to fight Twilight. Luna, disguised as Nightmare Moon, manages to cure Rarity by having her drink the cure And Turned To Back Evil And You And Princess Luna And Princess Celestia And Spike And Cute Mark Crusaders And Zecora Use All Your Magic Turn Rarity And The Mane 6 Back Into Normal.

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight had her desire for intelligence twisted. After failing to find more intelligence in books she decides to steal it from other ponies. She creates a device that will transfer all the brain power the pony has into Twilight's brain, making the victim dumber in the process. After she's done she declares herself as empress of Ponyville. That makes Rarity furious and she soon goes to fight Twilight. After Nightmare calls a truce, Twilight sees right through. She reveals that due to absorbing so much brain power she was able to know that Nightmare Moon was already cured by the rain. She also reveals that knew Your entire plan and everything, even the fact that she turned evil but still wants it And She Turned The Mane 6 Back To The Evil Normal And She Batte You, And She And The Reat Of The Mane 6 Take All Your Magic And Princess Celestia And Princess Luna And Celestia And Zecora And Cute Mark Crusaders and Spike And You Use All Your Magic Turned The Twilight And The Rest Of The Mane 6 Back To Normal.