Plot

Issue #43

On their way home after saving Equestria from a threat in the kingdom of Abyssinia, Twilight Sparkle and her friends And You come across a newly erupted hot spring. According to Fluttershy's butterfly friends, the springs just appeared in the last couple of days and have caused a commotion among the wildlife. After their most recent adventure, the ponies-not including Spike And You-decide to relax for a while in the hot springs before returning home.

The next morning, Spike And You. awakens to find Ponyville in a mild panic; Rainbow Dash has been performing one sonic rainboom after another. Even more bizarrely, Applejack appears and sternly addresses Apple Bloom like an employee instead of a sister, Twilight makes a public announcement declaring herself empress of Ponyville and promising a harsh but fair rule, and Rarity walks around town wearing a cloak and iron mask.

Spike and Apple Bloom And You assemble the other Cutie Mark Crusaders at the Crusaders' clubhouse, and Spike And You explains that Thier friends' strange behavior started after relaxing in the new hot springs near Abyssinia. In addition, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie have mysteriously gone missing. You Tel Spike sends a letter to Princess Celestia informing her of the situation, and Celestia entrusts it to her sister Princess Luna because of her personal experience with dark forces.

Back at Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack tries to demolish the Crusaders' clubhouse under enforced eminent domain. Before she can put Spike and the Crusaders And You to work to pay off months of back rent, Princess Luna arrives to investigate. She seizes Applejack And You Blast Applejack and tries to extract the dark magic inside her, but Applejack breaks free and escapes And Take Your Alicorn Magic Your Plants Powers. Luna explains that whatever magic has a hold over Applejack is making her more powerful.

After Spike and the Crusaders And You explain to Luna what has happened to the Mane Six, You tells the Crusaders And You to find Zecora while Princess Luna and Spike contain the damage in Ponyville. However, on their way into the Everfree Forest, the Crusaders And You run into Fluttershy and her animal minions. Meanwhile, at Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie puts on clown makeup while laughing maniacally And Ready Take Your Alicorn Magic.

Issue #44
One day prior to the previous issue's conclusion, Twilight-under the evil influence of the spring water-expresses a desire to be the smartest pony ever. To do this, she constructs a device to extract the brainpower of other ponies and add it to her own.

Back in present day, the Cutie Mark Crusaders You encounter Fluttershy and her evil animal companions on their way to Zecora's hut. For their crime of intruding upon her forest, Fluttershy unleashes her critter army upon the fillies And You, forcing them to run away. Meanwhile, the ponies of Ponyville are plagued by exploding gift boxes scattered around town and forced to take shelter in the Ponyville Theater. However, this turns out to be a trap set by Pinkie Pie, who glues ponies to the seats and gives them a comedy performance against their will.

As Rarity questions Twilight's leadership and destroys a fashion store, Princess Luna and Spike appear to subdue her, but the dark magic of the spring water is making Rarity stronger. Back in the Everfree Forest, the Crusaders And You finally reach Zecora's hut and explain the situation And Fluttershy Take Your Animals Magic. Zecora suggests they return to Ponyville so she can investigate further, and they use a smokescreen to get past Fluttershy and her animals.

The battle between Rarity and Luna crashes into the theater, disrupting Pinkie Pie's act for her captive audience. She uses her party cannon-converted into a real cannon-to strike back and demolish the building, and she makes her escape in the confusion. Once Luna and Spike regroup with the Crusaders And You and Zecora, Spike explains that he swam in the hot springs as well, but he wasn't affected for some reason. Therefore, Zecora believes he holds the key to making a cure for the spring water's dark magic.

As Rarity recovers to battle Luna again And Rarity Take Your Alicorn Magic, Twilight makes another announcement forbidding any fighting in her kingdom. Having had enough of Twilight's arrogance, Rarity races to the Castle of Friendship to usurp her position as ruler of Ponyville. Fluttershy witnesses the destruction being caused in Ponyville and rallies her army of forest creatures to declare war.

To make matters worse, Pinkie Pie returns with water balloons filled with the dark spring water, causing anyone who gets hit with them to turn evil. One of the balloons hits Princess Luna And You And Pinkie Pie Take Your Alicorn Magic, and the water's dark magic influences her to become Nightmare Moon once again.

Issue #45

Though Pinkie Pie takes delight in Nightmare Moon's return, Nightmare Moon Deal with Twilight Sparkle And Rarity. Pinkie Pie Keep Throw Evil Water Balloon At Ponies Moon's blasts, Spike and Zecora And You And Cute Mark Crusaders take Water Balloon Fill With Evil Water And The Others Going To The Tree Of Harmony To Make The Friendship Of Magic Water Balloon And Rainbow Dash Take Your Rainbow Power Magic.

By the time Spike and Zecora And You And Cutie Mark Crusaders Going Back To Ponyville. You Throw the Water Balloon Fill With Good water to Pinkie's Pie, and she returns to normal as she regains consciousness. Spike and the Crusaders And You catch Pinkie up to speed on what has happened, and they resolve to return the other ponies to normal as well-beginning with Applejack And You Need To Doing Alone.

At Ponyville's telegraph office, Applejack plans a hostile takeover of Appleloosa, but You severs the transmission wires before she can get Your message through. The enraged Applejack chases after You, You ambush her with water balloons filled with Magic Of Friendship Water Balloon and turn her back to normal. Meanwhile, Fluttershy and her army of animals begin sounding the drums of war. You are unsure they will be able to get past the animals to give Fluttershy the cure, but You has an idea involving Rainbow Dash.

Because the evil water has twisted the Mane Six's virtues into vices, such as Applejack's love of apples and Fluttershy's protection of animals, You decides to use Rainbow Dash's love of showing off against her. The ponies persuade her to fly toward a bull's-eye, and when she comes within range, You hit her with Magic Of Friendship Water Balloon and return her to normal as well. With Rainbow Dash back on Your side, You spread Zecora's cure over the clouds and make it rain all over Ponyville, turning not only Fluttershy back to normal but also the other ponies who had been turned evil.

Unfortunately, this does not account for ponies who are indoors, as Twilight and Rarity still battle for supremacy inside the Castle of Friendship. In the middle of their fight, Nightmare Moon appears to settle their dispute. She negotiates splitting Equestria into three equal portions-one for each of them to rule over-and Twilight and Rarity agree. As Nightmare Moon proposes a toast to their new partnership with glass drinks, Rarity turns back to normal, having secretly been served Magic Of Friendship. However, Twilight sees through the ruse and exposes Princess Luna, who had already been cured by the rain.

As Twilight captures Luna, You. Twilight gloats that with all the intelligence she extracted from You, she has become smart enough to predict any and all possible courses of action You may take to try and stop her. As she And You Fight Ans She Turn The Mane 6 Turn Back Be Evil And You Battle The Girls And They Take All Your Magic And They All Going To Canterlot To Battle Princess Celestia.

You And Princess Luna And Spike And Cute Mark Crusaders And Zecora Going Canterlot And You Seen Princess Celestia Down and Mane 6 Going Back To Ponyville To Make Damage And You All Work Together And You All Turned Mane 6 And Ponyville Back To Normal And Turn Evil Springs To Good Springs And You Show The Mane 6 Of The Good Springs And Mane 6 Test And Now They Good.

Princess Luna And Princess Celestia takes Their leave To Going Back To Canterlot And Mane 6 And Spike And You Relax In The New Good Springs.