Feelings

I opened the bathroom door and sat on the ground. I need to think.

Okay so...I'm gay. I think. Maybe not gay but, hell I feel attracted to this girl. I am so stressed right now. I haven't been this stressed in years. I need weed. I really really need a good blunt right now. Maybe Sienna has some?

I walk out of the bathroom after gathering my thoughts for a few minutes. I come back to Siennas room to see her sitting on her bed, her shirt is on. That makes me kind of sad.

"Hey." She said

"Hi"

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make that so weird. I wasn't trying to like..."

"To what?"

"I don't know, I'm not like gay or anything. I don't think."

"I don't know if I am either."

"What makes you unsure?"

"I don't know, I've never like dated anyone before. It seems stressful and time-consuming. I have no idea what it's like, I haven't even had my first kiss."

"Really? Not even like for fun?"

"Definitely not for fun. I know it's cliche but I want my first kiss to be for real. Not like a drunk one with someone I don't even know."

"I get that." She paused for a second and hesitated. "Do you...smoke?

Oh fuck yes

~~~~~~~~~

I needed this. I feel great. We're sharing a blunt because she only had a couple left and we didn't wanna get too high.

"Ugh, why can't weed be more normal? Whenever I smoke I feel great."

"Me too, I don't know why people give a massive fuck about it. I mean alcohol is worse for you."

"Exactly, how come you can get alcohol at like any restaurant but if you smoke weed your like automatically a drug addict?"

"So true." I feel it really starting to get to me. Everything feels just a little slower...I like it.

"You're like really pretty Margot. Like I mean you probably get that a lot but you're like beautiful."

This girl. It's like her goal is to make me flustered.

"So you said you want your first kiss to be like...really good right?"

My heart's beating fast again. "Um yeah, like I want it to be for real."

"Well in that case you should probably practice first. Don't want it to be like...really really bad. My first kiss wasn't good. It was in middle school with this one dude, I couldn't even tell you his name. His lips were so dry and his breath smelled like bacon."

I started laughing. "Yeah, I should probably practice beforehand with my stuffed animal.

"You could. Or you could do this."

She climbed on top of me. Straddling me. She hold my face on her hands and started to lean in.

"SIENNA?" A voice yelled from downstairs. "DINNER IS READY!"