State

After leaving the principal's office I go to the library.

We have a free period to study before our last final of the day. Sienna and I planned to meet here to go over our notes.

I text her:

"Hey, u coming?"

"No" she responds

"What? Why?" I send her. Confused at the sudden shift.

"I just want to be alone right now." She responds.

"Did I upset you?"

"No. Not at all."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"That's good. I'm so sorry she said that about you baby. You didn't deserve that at all." I type.

"Thanks. I'm just upset and embarrassed. That post is still public."

"I'll report it for you love, hopefully they'll take it down."

"Thank you. I hope so."

"So where are u rn?" I ask her.

"My car." She responds

"Care if I join?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wipe sweat off the side of her face with my hand.

We got a bit carried away in the car. I was just holding her and consoling her but that turned into kissing, which turned into touching, which led to having car sex in the school parking lot...

"God you don't think anyone saw us did they?" She asks, looking out the windows to see if anyone is in view.

"Not a chance, your windows are tinted and we're covered by the bushes." I respond

It was true. Her car is parked perfectly in between a row of bushes and a giant ford F-150.

These country boys and their big ass trucks...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait I'm confused, what happened to the 16?" Sienna asks me.

"You factor it out. That was like 3 steps ago...are you paying attention?" I ask her.

"No" she says. Staring at my lips.

"If you keep doing this we're not gonna get anything done." I say.

"I'm okay with that." She responds.

She grabs my chin and kisses me. I back up and gesture to the group of people in the library that can easily see us.

"Sorry" she giggles.

I try to help her with her math homework for a good hour before the school day is over and I have to go to the locker room.

State is today. And I am so ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay ladies. This may be one of the biggest games of your lives. I can say you're good enough to be here again next year, but we don't count our chances do we?"

We shake our heads no

Coach gives good pep talks, but right now I just want to get on the field.

Playing for a smaller team is so much more enjoyable. The pressure is minimal, people are always impressed by your skill, and because our school is small and isn't great at most sports the student section is always completely full.