Space

I walk back to my room.

"Fuck!" I yell. Throwing my pillow onto the bed.

I lay down on my bed, starting to cry.

She set up all of that. The fucking bouquet probably cost at least 50 bucks. She made all these plans and I cared too much that she picked up her phone for a couple seconds? And it was to confirm our date stuff!

What the hell is wrong with me?

I've only had a girlfriend for what, a day? And I'm already managing to fuck it up.

~~~~~~~~~

I stay in my room practically all day. It helps that my mom thinking's I'm sick.

I'm gonna made myself sick, I'm so nauseous, I feel terrible. I just keep thinking of how sad she looked, I made her sad. I did that to her.

I could vomit thinking about it. She's so considerate, all of that was for me. She got us dinner reservations for tonight, only a day after asking her out. She bought me flowers for Christ's sake!

She's so perfect, I don't know if I even deserve her love. She plans all this just to make me happy and I get pissy with her over one minor thing.

I need to make it up to her.

But how?

I'm not just gonna text her and apologize, that's low. I could go over there, she's probably in her room. Yeah, I'll do that.

I walk over to her house, and knock on her window. A couple seconds later she cracks it open.

"I need space right now Mar." she says.

God her voice is killing me. She sounds so sad. I can't believe I made this perfect girl feel anything but happy and loved. I don't know how I can make it up to her enough.

"I understand. I'm so so sorry Sienna. What I did to you was selfish and rude and I hope you know how much I appreciate you. You make me so happy and I never want to be the reason you are upset."

"I know, Mar. I just need a break. Just give me some time, okay?"

"Of course, take all the time you need." I start to cry.

I wish I could tell her everything. How much I love her, and how much I think about her and cherish her. But according to dating rules you have to wait like a month of dating before saying you love them. We have only been "dating" for a little over a day but we've been together since like the first month of school.

Apparently Sienna thought we had already been dating for like three weeks. That's why she hesitated before saying yes. We had a good laugh over that. God, I miss her laugh already. I love hearing it knowing I was the one who made her happy.

I walk back to my house. I don't know what to do.

I lay in my bed and sleep, I hope I don't wake up for a week and all of this just goes away.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mar Mar?" My mom says, opening the door.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"How you feeling, hon?"

"Awful." I say. I'm not sick, but the thought of seeing sienna so sad is enough to make me feel like death.