Ruhi Pov

continued...

Samaira: Yes, we will have lots of fun. You will enjoy, I am sure. First lets click photos I have to go out then.

All of them clicked many selfies. Samaira and Ruhani took many individual photos with me. I was hoping that Nikhil also would click a picture with me. But he was just observing something.

Ruhani: Give me your number, I will send you the pics.

Ruhi: Sure. Here.

I gave Ruhani my number and also saved hers. Samaira's parents called her out, as it was about to be 5 pm. I went outside after them and sat a bit far from all the attention.

Samaira looked really happy to be engaged to her boyfriend.
The ceremony was over in about 2 hours. I found out Ishita Ma'am was talking with someone. So I decided to ask her about today's meeting.

Ruhi: Excuse me, Ma'am. I am sorry to disturb you but I wanted to ask about the meeting. Will it happen today? or should we postpone it.

Ishita: I think, we should postpone it. Its already late. Wait first, you meet the founder of the company.
Rehan Malhotra and also my elder brother. Bhaiya this is Ruhi.

Ruhi: Hello, its a pleasure to meet you sir.

Rehan: Hello, Ruhi. Its nice to meet you in person. I am also Nikhil's father. He told me about you. I am sorry to postpone our meeting. You will get late for reaching your home. So we will keep it in next week.

Ruhi: That's fine sir. Could I have your business card to contact you further.

Rehan: Sure, here.

Ishita: How are you going home?

Ruhi: By cab or auto.

Ishita: Nope, Nikhil will drop you home. Already you had to stay because of us. So, he will drop you. I won't hear anything from you. I will call him first.

Nikhil came instantly in front of us.

Nikhil: You called me?

Ishita: You have to drop Ruhi home. Our meeting is postponed. Its already late so drop her home.

Nikhil looked a bit shocked but easily recovered.

Nikhil: Let's go Ruhi.

I followed Nikhil to say bye to his friends.

Nikhil: Guys, I am droping Ruhi home. I will be back soon.

Ruhani: Can't you stay for a while.

Ruhi: Sorry, no. I have been out the entire day so I want to go home.

Samaira: Okay, we will plan something soon.

Ruhi: Bye, everyone.

Everyone except Nikhil: Bye Ruhi.

I followed Nikhil to his car. His car was a white mercedes which looked so pretty. He opened the door for me.
It was the latest model

Ruhi: Its a nice car.

Nikhil: Thanks, its my first car that I bought from my own funds.

Ruhi: Wow, that's amazing.

Nikhil: Can you put your address on gps?

Ruhi: Sure.

The entire car ride was silent. Only the mild sound of radio was present. I didn't know whether to stay silent or speak something.

Nikhil: Can I say something Ruhi?

Ruhi: Yeah.

Nikhil: I always wanted to become your friend in school. But you didn't even talk with me or looked at me. I wanted to know the reason since a very long time. As far as I remember, I haven't given you any trouble. Do you hate me or something?