1-10

Chapter 1 Reborn with merit

Qiao Jiaojiao was reincarnated.

As soon as she was delivered, she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Let her take a look at what kind of good family she has chosen!

Yo yo yo, this decoration is quite luxurious and antique. Why does it look like ancient times?

Qiao Jiaojiao was confused when suddenly someone carefully opened her legs, and then a congratulatory voice sounded:

"Congratulations, madam, on getting what you wanted! It's a girl!"

"Very good!"

A tired voice mixed with joy rang out, gentle and gentle, it should be her mother.

Qiao Jiaojiao's eyes lit up when she heard this, oh, this family doesn't favor boys over girls, that old King of Hell is really reliable!

Qiao Jiaojiao did many good deeds in her previous life, including but not limited to charitable donations, blood donation, bone marrow stem cell donation, helping an old lady cross the road, etc.

She was stabbed to death. When she acted bravely, the gangster deflected his hand and stabbed her.

After her death, she donated her organs and saved seven more people.

Such a great holy lady was lured into the underworld, and the old King of Hell was almost blinded by the light of Qiao Jiaojiao's merit.

So with a stroke of his pen, he said, "With your merits and virtues, your life should not be cut off. I allow you to be reincarnated with your memories and enjoy a lifetime of happiness!"

Then, Qiao Jiaojiao came.

She felt someone gently washing away the blood on her body, and couldn't help but squint her eyes in comfort.

At this time, her mother's doubtful voice rang out, "Where is the master?"

"Madam, you started in a hurry just now. This servant dare not tell you. The master and the young master have gone out."

"What? What happened?"

Qiao Jiaojiao also pricked up her ears when she heard this, only to hear the nanny say cautiously:

"Madam, don't worry, it's not a big deal. It's just that the youngest daughter of the Meng family fell into the water and was rescued by the second young master who was passing by. As a result, Miss Meng woke up and started talking nonsense. The master and the eldest young master rushed after hearing the news It's over."

"I thought it would take two days for you to give birth, but I didn't expect that something happened suddenly. The servant has already passed the summons. At this moment, the master and the young masters must be rushing back."

Her mother's worried voice sounded, "How old is the Meng family's daughter? If she reaches the age to avoid suspicion, she will be in trouble."

Mammy responded quickly: "I have inquired in advance. The Meng family's daughter's name is Gu Xue. She is only ten years old this year, so she is still young."

Qiao Jiaojiao was listening with great interest, but when she came here she was suddenly startled and felt thunder rolling from the sky!

The damn old King of Hell lied to her!

We promised to be reincarnated, but ended up walking through books!

Before she acted bravely, she had just finished reading a bloody novel, an ancient romance called "The Cold-faced Prince, Please Be Pampered" which is being remade in the near future.