61-70

Chapter 61 Miss Qiao is not an ordinary person!

Muyamen glanced at Qiao Diyi with some surprise, but he couldn't see anything clearly through the curtain and hat.

If you think about it carefully, you probably don't want to reveal your identity.

After all, if Tan Juren fails to redress his grievance this time, he will probably lose his life, but his younger brother and sister will have to continue to live.

Since Tan Juren said it himself, he had no reason to stop him.

Qiao Diyi stepped forward, knelt down in front of Tan Hanchi, raised his voice, and shouted sternly: "Brother, are you okay! Brother, nothing can happen to you!"

Qiao Jiaojiao: "..."

[You can't tell, but my second brother is really good at acting! 】

Tan Hanchi felt a little dumbfounded. He spoke with difficulty, "I'm still...I can't die, but I just can't move. My second brother, help me up."

Qiao Diyi took out a water bag from his waist, opened the lid and handed it to Tan Hanchi's mouth, "Brother, please drink some water first."

While Qiao Diyi slightly opened the curtain, Qiao Jiaojiao immediately reached out and touched Tan Hanchi's face.

An inconspicuous golden light flashed in her palm, which was warm.

At this moment, Tan Hanchi inexplicably heard a milky sound.

[Tan Hanchi, don't be afraid, I'll breastfeed you! Strong and mighty! Go to the Jinluan Palace and kill everyone——]

The voice stopped abruptly the moment Qiao Jiaojiao retracted her hand.

Tan Hanchi's eyes were filled with confusion. The moment the curtain fell, he met Miss Qiao's big, bright eyes, which looked like they could talk.

Is it... is it Miss Qiao's voice? The meaning behind her words was that she wanted to cure him?

No...impossible!

He must have been seriously injured, so he was hallucinating!

Tan Hanchi was frightened and startled at the same time, but at this moment, a warmth spread from the place where Miss Qiao had just touched, quickly flowing from his shoulders to his back, and then concentrated on his injured area.

Tan Hanchi felt the numbness and itch spread, and the tearing pain strangely disappeared, replaced by the stinging pain of splitting skin and flesh.

Seeing that Tan Hanchi had no reaction, Qiao Jiaojiao couldn't help but murmur in her heart:

[The talisman has been typed out, but why does it feel like Tan Hanchi has no reaction? 】

[Oh no, that's my 60 merit points! 】

When Qiao Diyi heard this, he quickly got up and helped Tan Hanchi, wanting to confirm the function of the "Recovery Talisman for Broken Muscles and Bones".

With just a little effort, he felt Tan Hanchi supporting him to stand up.

When others looked over, they thought it was all his strength that was supporting him, but Qiao Diyi clearly felt that Tan Hanchi was also exerting his own strength!

I'll rub it, little sister, you are so awesome!

At this time, Tan Hanchi's heart was beating wildly and he was so shocked that he could not speak.

If he had just said that, he could have regarded those words as his own imagination, but now his muscles and bones were actually healed in an instant!

Miss Qiao...Miss Qiao is not an ordinary person, it was Miss Qiao who saved him!